Chapter 2

Please ignore the mistake...

"Son! please get ready, it's time already we need to leave for deagu."
Mrs Jeon plead her son who is sitting on the bed with his hand resting on his head as he was looking down because of headache he is feeling.
It's was time to leave for deagu but jungkook is not ready yet.

"Mom please leave me alone for a moment, I will come downstairs after getting ready." The ravenette said with tired voice, don't have enough mental strength to argue with his mom. Mrs Jeon sadly look at his and put the shervani (wedding outfit) on the bed beside jungkook and leave the room.

Jungkook take a glance at the shervani while thinking about the marriage and his soon to be wife. Taking a long breath he get up, grabbing the outfit and went inside the bathroom.

He splash water on his face to get rid of tiredness. He stare at his reflection in the mirror while clenching the wash basin with his hand. He was looking tired in the mirror, the shine, the smugness that he used to have on his face is now gone.

He close his eyes wipe his face with towel and get ready, wearing the golden shervani with shining dark red embroide that was making the shervani more stunning.

He come outside to see his sister and brother in law standing there with his mom who was holding a red velvet box." Oh look at my son, so handsome." Mrs Jeon said while doing that handy thing that every indian mom do while seeing their son so handsome.(Haye nazar na lag jaye mere ladle ko😂)sorry.

She grab her son's hand and made him sit on the chair in front of the mirror." Mom what is it now.?" He ask in annoyance looking at them in the mirror. He see his mom opening the box and pulling out a long bids necklace.

"Mom don't tell me I have to wear that thingy." He ask while making a wired face looking at the necklace.
"Shut up, it's a tradition that every devar(brother in law) and bhabhi (sister in law) have to follow. Jennie, jin come and put this kundan mala around jungkook's neck."

Mrs Jeon said and hand the kundan mala to her son and daughter in law.
They both smile widely grabbing the necklace and come behind jungkook chair."ok both grab it at the same time and put it on him." Mrs Jeon guide them how to do.

They nod thier head and put it around jungkook's neck who was looking so charming in that shervani and with this necklace he was looking like a king. Jennie bend down a little fixing his dress and look at jungkook in the mirror.

"You are looking handsome devarji." Jennie tease him with a wink making his mother and brother laugh. Jungkook snort and smile a little.

"Mom it's time to leave, are guys ready?" Hoseok said coming inside the room but seeing jungkook he smile widely and come closer to him.
"Looking good little brother." He praise him, tapping his shoulder.

They all went outside the room towards the hall. The ravenette look around the house while walking down the stairs. The while mansion was getting decorate with flowers and  shining bids. Every maid were running around the house to decorate every corner of the mansion.

They get down and walk towards his dad and brother who were standing on the door step waiting for them. They smile at jungkook and cheer him for his day but jungkook just give them a small smile.

Everyone get inside the car as the driver start the car and drive away towards their destination. Jungkook was looking outside the window with sad eyes. In just few hours he is going to marry someone that he don't even know.

In the blink of eye they reach deagu to manobans House. He come out of the car staring at the small but modern house which was beautifully decorated. They walk inside coming face to face with bride's family who were too happy for jungkook's own good.