Chapter 4

Please ignore the mistake..

After all the drama finally the wedding was happening. All the guest were sitting in the hall while waiting for the bride and groom, not even knowing who is going to marry the most eligible bachelor in South Korea.
Meanwhile taehyung was sitting infront of the mirror with a broken soul getting ready by Jimin who was putting jewelleries around his neck.

Jimin smile and put the chuda and kaleere on taehyung's hand tha Mrs Jeon give him. After taehyung get Fully ready Jimin put the dupatta on taehyung's head, completing the look.

Jimin trun taehyung's chair and kneel down infront of him and put the heels on taehyung's feets. He look up at taehyung who was looking so gorgeous like a godess. He grab his hand and gently squeeze it seeing one tear dropping from his eyes. He softly wipe the tears not to mess the makeup.

"Tae baby, look at me." He softly call taehyung as the other slowly look at him."do you trust me, trust me in this baby?" He said with fond eyes. Taehyung stare at him for a second and then nod his head slowly. Jimin smile gladly."then nothing will happen to you bear, I'm here ok. Now come lets go." Jimin said and last time kiss taehyung forehead before pulling him from the chair as it was time to go.

The hall door open and come Inside jungkook with his family and friends. Everyone present inside the hall gasped upon seeing the groom who was looking ravishing and handsome as always.

Jungkook come inside the hall and sat on the bethak(indian wedding seat) which was place in the middle of mandap

Jungkook come inside the hall and sat on the bethak(indian wedding seat) which was place in the middle of mandap. He was patently waiting for his bride even though he was angry from inside because of the betrayal on him and his family.

 He was patently waiting for his bride even though he was angry from inside because of the betrayal on him and his family

His eyes were set on the door, ki d of curious to see his soon to be wife.
Because he have seen photo of lisa and she was beautiful and that's the reason he accepted her but now he really wants to know how taehyung looks like.

The camera flashing brought him out of his thoughts. He look up at the gate watching every camera man getting crazy over something, flash of light wouldn't stop as the hall got in chaos and he can guess they were so hyped because his soon to be wife just enter the hall.