Root 1

I never thought I would be friends with a girl. I mean it's not like I don't know any girls... I've dated many of them, but I've never been this close to one who isn't in a relationship with me.

Although I'm clumsy, I've surprisingly never broken a plant. My mom always told me that nature loved me, and I should give back some love too. That's when I started gardening.

After my mom passed, I moved from Ilsan to Seoul. It's been about 8 years since that happened.

*dorm bell rings*

"Hey, Y/n- Jin hyung?" I ask confusedly. "Is this not Y/n's dorm?"

"It is, yes. But it's my dorm too, I'm her roommate. AND OH I HEARD ABOUT THE COMPETITION CONGRATULATION!" Jin hyung hugs me and jumps.

"Uh thanks? By the way I came to talk to her, where is she?" I say since I needed to leave ASAP for the library as well.

"sighs. Come in and see for yourself." Hyung says and opens the door, to which I enter their dorm.

I see her sleeping on her bed. There's a pillow on the ground, a pillow under her head, a pillow between her legs, a pillow in her hand and- that's a lot of pillows.

I walk to her bedside and pick up the post-it notes from her desk. I write a note and stick it on her bathroom mirror, and then I proceed to leave. Hope she reads it.

-1 hour later | 11:20 am- Y/N POV

"JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN"

"Yes?"

"Is there any breakfast left?"

"Yup come out quick or I'll eat it."

"Comiiiiiing!!!"

I get up and head to the restroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I see a note on the top corner of the mirror. Seokjinnie left this? no...

"Hey, Y/n, Namjoon here! I have to run some errands for a friend today, so can you meet me at the university cafe at closing time with juniper? Thanks a lot!"

Great. But I guess juniper might miss his dad so... I guess I'm going?

"I made you coffee." Jin said and walked towards me with a mug in one hand and a phone in the other. I said thanks, drank it in a gulp and walked to the pan of scrambled eggs.

"Today is a holiday, right?" I ask Jin while eating the eggs.

"Mhm" Jin responds while still on his phone.

"Hey what's the time?" I ask again.

"I don't know..." Jin responds while STILL on the phone.

"What's in that phone anyways??" I say a bit angry.

"New recipe..." Jin says with a smirk.

"Oh... well then keep watching. And also, did Namjoon come here?"

"Yeah. Did you read his note?"

"I did, yes."

________________________________________

Bonsai Love.