Root 5

As the virus started to clear up, my feelings for him became more clear too.

Maybe the fact that I shared a room with him made me fall deeper?

Also my room is way cleaner than Seokjin's for some reason. Namjoon is a bigger clean freak than him apparently.

The house is peaceful, no trouble with my two children, Seokjin and Juniper.

And Namjoon cleaned the house and Seokjin-proofed our kitchen too. 

(Seokjin-proof: To make sure that Seokjin is unable to eat all the snacks in the kitchen compartments and shelves. Unfortunately it works for only a short time, before Seokjin develops a brain that is.)

But like seriously I need to confront Namjoon about the house cleaning thing.

Just like that one anime "words bubble up like soda pop." I doubt i'm worthy of love. Especially from someone so different and more articulated than I could only dream of being.

Also just his personality and looks. And his abs. Those abs.

"What are you daydreaming about? And why are you drooling?" Namjoon questioned, an inch away from my face.

"You- I mean you- i mean- you-" I stuttered as i backed away from him.

"Nevermind. Wanna watch something?" Namjoon asks tiredly.

"I'd rather sleep. Good night." I say and run off to bed, trying to stay as far from him as I possibly can. Which is a meter's distance.

"Let me join you."

"... what."

"In bed. I'm sleeping if you're sleeping."

"I don't care. Good night."

"Good night y/n. Sleep well."

I just can't get enough of him.

...

I just can't get enough of you, y/n. 

do you feel the same?

__________________________________

Bonsai Love.