Root 2

-later that day | 8:40pm- Namjoon POV

"I told you to come by closing time? Aren't you a bit early?"

I see y/n in the cafe where I was planning to study and wait for her.

"I work here, silly. What do you wanna order?"

"Oh... well can I get a strawberry shake? That'll be all."

"Sure :]"

She tosses a few strawberries in the mixer and eat one while she waits for them to become a smooth liquid. She pours out the juice on some milk in a spiral pattern and tops it off with fresh whipped cream.

"Here, drink up quick. It's almost closing time." She says with a smile, handing me the drink.
"Thanks..." I say and drink it with utmost euphoria. The milkshake made me smile. But I don't think that it was the one that made me blush.

I adore her smile, so much...

"Ready?" y/n says, making me look up.

"Huh?" I reply lost.

"Ready to leave, I mean."

"Oh right yeah. Uhhh, let me walk you home."

"My, my. That's not necessary, but I guess you can tag along for ice cream?"

"Okay, then it's my treat."

"Haha sure sure :]"

-at the ice cream stand | 9:00pm Y/N POV

"I am the man, I will pay."

"Mister, If you don't take the money in my hand right now i'll run away with your stand."

Namjoon and I were arguing on who should pay. I felt bad for threatening the ice cream man, but my threat worked, since I ended up paying. It was fun though, haven't fought with someone in a long time. It's not that i'm a masochist, it just makes me feel human. I haven't talked to anyone but Seokjin lately anyways, so i'm glad to win a pal along with my baby bonsai. 

Sorry, Our Bonsai

________________________________________

Bonsai Love.