🌸Three🌸

(Y/Ns POV)

    I got up and felt a cold breeze, i shivered. Shit. I forgot to close my window, it was a cold morning today. I got ready like always and put on a yellow skirt(with a white top).

 I got ready like always and put on a yellow skirt(with a white top)

(This^ or something of your choice
Sorry that it's blurry)

    My Tia wasn't awake so I made myself breakfast, and wrote a note for my Tia saying I was going out. Before I walked out the door I looked in the mirror fixing my skirt and hair. Then I walked out feeling the warm ray from the sun.

"Y/N looks like an angel!"
"She has a cute face."
"I wonder what Isabela thinks of Y/N"

    I hear all those things about me, I brushed my skirt just in case if it was dirty. I felt my face bump into someone, I groaned in pain hiding my face. I freaked out,

    "Does my face look okay? Is my hair messed up? Is my outfit okay? Do I look perfect?" I ranted trying to fix my appearance.

    "Woah. Woah calm down. You look fine." The buff woman chuckled.

    "I only look fine! I need to be perfect!" I panicked. I brush my hair trying to fix it to be perfect.

    "You just like my sister!" The buff woman exclaimed.
"Is your sister Isabela..?"
"Bingo!" The buff women pointed finger guns at me.

    "How is she doing? Is she alright? Is Isabela happy?" I worried looking at the buff woman straight in the eyes.

    "She is doing great, but I heard she gonna marry some dude named, uh I think it was Mark or something."
"Mariano?"
"Bingo again!"

    She is actually gonna marry him? I thought Abuela were joking, is Abuela forcing Isabela to marry Mariano.
'No no Abuela would never, Isabela would say if she didn't want to marry him. Would she?' All those questions flooded my head. When I see a hand wave in front of my face.

    "Hello? Are you okay?" The buff woman asked.
"I'm sorry I spaced out. So, um, what is your name?" I question trying to forget.
"Luisa, what's yours?"
"I'm Y/N." I replied with a smile.

    "Luisa! The donkeys got out again!" Some random dude called out.
"On it!" Luisa replied.

    "I need to go, but if you have any trouble call me." Luisa grinned.
"I'll call you!" I pointed finger guns at her, watching her walk away.

    I look around the small town.
I'm surprised Isabela isn't out yet. Is she hurt? No, stop thinking about her' I thought smacking my head.

    As soon as I walked in the center of the town, people crowded me asking me questions about Isabela's and Mariano's engagement.

"Is Isabela really going to marry Mariano?"
"What did Abuela think of this engagement?"
"When is Mariano proposing?"

    "Dios míos. Uh, I don't have much information about the engagement sorry!" I quickly said and ran away.

    I see the crowd of people chasing after me. I tried to run without messing up my hair, but it was no use. I just stopped running and turned around. My eyes widened when I saw another me. The other me was like explaining something to the crowd of people, and just like that all the people sadly walked away. I immediately walked up to the other me and waved my hands in front of it's face.

    "Hello? How are you me?" I questioned the other me. All of a sudden it merged into a boy with a yellow ruana and curly hair. I glared not knowing if thats the real him.

    "How do I know your real?" I asked suspiciously. The boy just laughed.

    "I saved you from the crowd of people! You aren't even going to thank me." He said crossing his arms. I looked at him up and down, still not trusting him fully.

    "Ah yes. Muchas gracias strange boy." I grinned.

"Camilo." He responded.

    "Well Camilo, I need to get going." I said while waving goodbye.

    I got to my room and thought about my day. I got to talk to Isabela sister, I wonder when I will get to talk to Isabela. Why do I miss her? I shouldn't miss, we are enemies. I lay in bed and trying to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)
Sorry that this chapter took awhile to post I was busy with stuff. Plus I had no plan for this story I just went with the flow. So if some parts don't make any sense blame my brain😭 But I wanted to thank everyone for the votes I got on this story. I so thankful for you guys. There will hopefully be more Isabela interaction next chapter. I actually didn't expect this story to go that good. OK BYEEE<3