The confession

The sun was already in the sky. Muzan was dead...everyone was happy! Iguro Obanai sat at a corner Mitsuri Kanroji's head resting on his lap. Iguro Obanai was unable to see due to Muzan Kibutsuji hit on his eyes. They both finally were able to build up the courage to tell each other about their love...

The kindness inside you was infinite, so you've healed many people's hearts. Hold your head high. I won't let anyone complain about you.

— Obanai to Mitsuri

Next time I will not let you die. I will protect you for sure.

— Obanai to Mitsuri

Mitsuri – If we ever get reborn, if we're born again as human beings, will you make me your wife?

Obanai – Of course. If you say you're fine with someone like me, then I will definitely make you happy.

They both died...a painful yet peaceful death. They were relieved to have known that they died after killing Muzan Kibutsuji and now people would be able to live happily without human eating demons coming at them to feed on their blood at night. It had ended...the long fight was finally over...the fight between demons and humans...

Author:

Heya! So I might be posting stories whenever I get time. I am gonna continue this story. There might be a lot of giyuushino too (since I am addicted to the ship) But the story will mostly be based on obamitsu. BYEEEE^^