Iguro Obanai reborn

Yuuto's pov:

Yuuto Obanai, 19, a student of West Academy (sorry I couldn't think of a good name T^T). I work part-time at a café to support my family and pay for my bills. I live at an apartment in Tokyo away from my family. I go to them during breaks. I share my apartment with another student of West Academy, Kaito Tomioka (I could not find a last name but you all understand who this is right?).

We are really good friends but he is quite an introvert boy and talks very less but I don't really have a problem with that. My family is not very rich so I, being the eldest of 2 siblings help to support the family along with my father and mother.

My family is really supportive and keeps on telling me that they don't need any financial help, they tell me to focus more on my studies. I don't seem to have any problem in focusing on my studies after working but they think that the job is a waste of time.

Tomioka also works at a toy shop. He says he does it to help his elder sister since his parents are dead. They died due to a disease a few years ago but his elder sister completed her studies with the money that their parents left for them and now she works at a hospital as a surgeon. She earns enough money to provide for food, studies and bills but Tomioka thinks that it is unfair that his sister works so hard and he just sits there doing nothing.

Note: Ok so I thought about keeping the last names same to make it easier to understand the characters, ie, to understand who is the successor of whom. It is hard to remember the identities so I just thought this would be good.^^