Meeting Together

Obanai's pov:

It was about 6:30, my alarm clock went off and I woke up startled at the shrill sound. I stopped the ringing and rubbed my eyes and slipped my feet into a pair of slippers. I stood up, my legs screaming for some more rest, but I had to go to the academy really fast. I went to the washroom and came out after brushing my teeth and taking a warm shower. I put on a pair of jeans and a shirt. I combed my jet black hair and looked at the mirror, "Per...fect". I grabbed my backpack and strotted out of my room and my apartment. I knocked on Tomioka's door and waited. He came out in about 5 minutes wearing a shirt and a pair of pants, adjusting the watch on his hand. We walked out to the streets. We walked real fast since we were already late for class. We finally reached the academy and went inside the building. We were walking towards our classroom when suddenly a beautiful girl ran right into me making both of us fall to the floor. I opened my eyes to see a girl about my age trying to get up with the help of her friend. I stood up and dusted my pants and looked up at her, only to hear a bunch of sorries. I chuckled at the innocence of the girl and said it was completely fine and she did not need to apologize but she kept on saying she would give me a treat and all. Her friend tried to calm her down. I looked at Tomioka who looked at the two girls his eyes wide. I knew he was completely shocked at the sudden turn of events. I giggled under my breath.

I widened my eyes as I got a good look at her. She had pink hair which faded down into bright green, Her eyes were of almost the same colour. she had fair skin and her smile was beautiful... I had never seen such a beautiful girl...I suddenly felt a tug on my shoulder and shook off the thoughts. I saw that the girls were already walking away and it was Tomioka who had tugged at my shoulder. He shook is head smiling..., HE WAS SMILING!? I looked at him in surprise as the smile turned into a chuckle and then faded away slowly. I watched him as he started walking. He suddenly turned, "Are you just gonna stand there? Class is about to start" he said in his usual tone. I caught up to him and walked alongside him towards our classroom.

Author's note: HI!!!! HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY! THIS IS ACTUALLY MY VERY FIRST STORY AND FANFIC SO I AM REALLY NERVOUS BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST! 😅