Who is Bruno Madrigal?

You moved back to encanto after leaving when you were a kid,you moved in with your papa and your several sisters and their kids. Your family was huge- you quickly unpacked and went to your old best friends house and ran to casita "hola casita! I know you don't remember me after 15—" you were cut off by casita pulling you into the house "okay okay casita I missed you too but- wait why is the house so dark?-" then the lights were on "¡Bienvenido! (Welcome back)" They all yelled holding up a sign the first one to hug me was Camilo I rolled my eyes knowing he's had a crush on me ever since I was 7 I hugged him back and then the family hugged me "guys I've missed you so much!!" Then afterwards it was party everyone was having fun and chilling drinking tía pepa was a bit tipsy it was funny I haven't seen her drunk since I was 8. Meanwhile me and  Mirabel were talking an I saw this man in the corner by himself talking to a rat and drinking water then he looked at me my face turned red and looked back mirabel "what's wrong Y/N?" I shook my head "nothing don't worry-" then mirabel looked the way I was looking "oh that's tío bruno" I looked at mirabel "how come I've never seen him before?" Then she looked at me "oh he finally came out of hiding about last month and- wait...your face is red..DO YOU LIKE HIM?!" She slammed her hand on the table we were next to then the house got quiet and everyone looked at us, then the whole family came over to me questioning me then Camilo bit his lip then smacked his lips "told you guys they were into me-" tío Felix moved Camilo away "boy shush" then I zoned out and I was looking at bruno again and then Isabella noticed her eyes widened then abuela yelled "It's time for dinner!!" then we headed to the dining room, I thought to myself 'who is bruno Madrigal?...'