Chapter 1 : Fluffy Pink Idol

꧁༒︎༒︎༒︎꧂

One Year Later...

Y/N's POV:

It was just that time of day.

The sun continued to shine brightly in the blue sky, birds chirped melodies that were music to the ears, and everything else was just peaceful and quiet like usual.

The school week had just ended, and today was just the perfect day to finally lay back and take a na-

"SHUWAAAA SHUWAAAA DURIII DURIIIMIN' YAAAAYYY!!!"

...

Oh dear, there she goes again. I jolted up awake, after the silence had been broken from my Imouto blasting and singing along to those Idols once again.

It was like this everyday, like a fucking alarm clock.

"Ugh... Why can't I sleep in peace...?" I groaned and sighed.

The feeling of getting disturbed from a sweet nap was just the worst.

I stood up and was about to make my way to Chitose's room to tell her to turn it down when a running figure bumps into me from the stairs, all dressed up and ready to go somewhere.

"Ack! Oh, Good morning Onii-chan! How's your sleep?" Chitose L/N, my sister who was obsessed with Idols, greeted me with a bright smile.

I just looked at her, slightly annoyed.

"Oh wow, you don't look so good..." She said.

"Yeah, No kidding." I replied in a rather sarcastic tone.

"Look, could you turn down those shuwa shuwa's for today? I'm kinda trying to sleep." I pleaded to her.

"Ahahaha~, Sure thing... It's just that I'm excited for tonight..." She smiled as I nodded and went on my way back to the couch.

"Yeah Yeah, just keep it do-"

I turned back to her, trying to confirm what she just said.

"What do you mean... Excited for tonight...?" I asked.

"There's a meet-and-greet event later with Pastel*Palettes! I'm so excited that I'm coming with my friends tonight!" She chirped excitedly.

"Pastel*Palettes... Aren't they the ones behind those shuwa's that you've been blasting every single day?" I asked her.

"Firstly, Onii-chan, it's called Shuwarin*Dreaming! The song has a name ya' know?" Chitose whined.

...

Yeah... I mean... The lyrics are literally shuwa's... but whatever.

...

"And secondly, Yes! They're the Idol group behind it! They're so fluffy and cute!!!" Chitose then began to ramble, comparable to that of a certain Broccoli-haired fanboy.

...

Now, you see what I have to deal with for every single day.

"Especially Aya-chan! She's so pink and fluffy, and very cute! She's too precious!" She squealed.

"Haha, I see..." I smiled a bit.

I may not understand her language, but I'm sure that she's really excited for this event.

She was going to see the people she idolized in person after all.

"Well, just remember to stay safe, alright? I wouldn't want to lose my only sister..." I pat her in the head.