Chapter 1

TW/R*pe, Abuse

"See ya, (Y/N)." One of your friends says.

"Goodbye guys, I'll see you all tomorrow." You smile and head out to the campus, ready to go back home.

Your name is (Y/N). Your last name isn't important. You are 19 years old and you go to college. You are quite popular, have lots of friends and have good grades. You're the guy everyone dreams of. Many girls even ask you out on dates but, you always reject them.

Why?

You already have a boyfriend. No one knows about him, it's a secret. You love him with all your heart, you couldn't bare being without him.

You are finally home and open the door to your house.

"Love, I'm home!" You shout.

No response.

Of course, you punished him for what he did last night. He deserved it. You head to your basement.

"My love, I'm back." You say with a wide smile.

A muffled gasp is heard from the dark corner of the basement, you turn the light on.
Your boyfriend is chained to the wall, he is blindfolded and gagged. The bruises and cuts on his body are so beautiful, you can't help but get excited just remembering you are the one who did this to him.

"Have you been a good boy while I was gone? Have you learned your lesson?" You ask.

The beautiful red head nods desperately. You smile and caress the stumps on his arms and legs.

"It still surprises me you tried to escape having no arms or legs." You remove the chains and mouth gag.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I won't do it again, I promise, please don't punish me again." He begs.

"I'll forgive you this once but if you try to escape again, I'll slit your throat and fuck the wound, understood?" You smile. He nods as he trembles in fear.

"Good boy." You remove his blindfold. His beautiful red eyes filled with fear just make you want to fuck him right there and then.

"I love you, Iori." You hug him and kiss his cheek.

No response.

"I said, I love you." You say a little louder.

"I-I love you too, (Y/N.)" Iori says back with a shaky voice.

There is a moment of silence before you speak.
"My love, please don't ever try to escape again. Let's be honest, no one wants you, you have no arms or legs, you have lost all your strength, you're just a weak and useless lump of flesh. Who will want to carry you all the time? Who will want to cook for you and feed you? Who will stay by your side forever? No one. No one else loves you but me." You caress his head.

This, makes Iori cry.
"I-I know, I'm useless without you, I can't do anything without you by my side." Iori cries.
You smile.
"Such a good boy."
You carry Iori in your arms.
"Let's give you a bath." You head upstairs as Iori clings onto you.

"There's nothing I can do. I've done everything I can to escape but it's all useless in the end." Iori thought and begins to tear up, knowing he'll never escape.

You turn on the bathtub faucet and begin removing Iori's bandages as the water fills the tub.

"What do you want for dinner, love?" You ask

"A-Anything." Iori replies.

You stare at him blankly for a few seconds before smiling.

"Okay."