Chapter 2

Iori wakes up to the humming of his tormenter, it sent shivers down his spine. He was too afraid to move a single inch. He was too afraid to move a single inch, 

You were getting ready to go to classes, you hum softly while you're doing so. That's when you hear the sound of shuffling bed sheets. You turn around and see your beloved is already awake.  "My love." You walk up to him and kiss him.  "I have to go, please be a good boy while I'm gone, okay?" You caress Iori's cheek.  Iori nods.  "What do you say?" You reach for Iori's throat.  "Y-Yes, (Y/N), I'll be a good boy while you're gone." Iori says terrified. 

"Good boy." You give him a quick peck on the lips and leave him there.
You walk out of the door and down the stairs, humming as you go. Iori is finally left alone, he can be in peace, even if it's just for a few hours. It sickens him being around you.  He tried to sit up but everything hurt due to the events of last night. He thought he was going to die by how hard you were choking him.  Well, not like Iori would care, he'd prefer death than being with you.  How he longs to escape, he regrets ever meeting you. Iori wishes he could turn back time and never have met you.

You're in class and how you wish you could be home with your beloved Iori. You just want to be with him for all eternity.  But he's always so reluctant, you just want him to obey you without punching him in the guts.  Maybe you could drug him or even brainwash him. As these thoughts go through your head, the bell suddenly rings for the next class. You sigh. It'll be a long day today.

Iori is trying to take a nap in bed, it's the only time of the day he can relax and sleep without having to worry about you hitting him or forcing him to do things he doesn't want to do.  But he can't sleep from all the pain he feels. Iori sobs quietly, he is so tired, he's stressed, everything hurts. He just wants all of this to be over, he wants to go back home.  He wishes this was all just a nightmare.  Iori sighs and rolls to his side.  He groans in pain. 

Classes are finally over and you immediately put your things away and rush out of a class without even saying goodbye to your friends.  You just want to hurry home and hold your beloved close. 

"Love, I'm home!" You shout.  Iori jolts awake and is immediately filled with fear.  You open the bedroom door and are greeted with a lovely sight. Iori in fear, everytime you see that expression, it just makes you want to fuck him so hard till he can no longer take it anymore.  You walk in and close the door behind you. Iori looks up, he's clearly terrified.  "Were you a good boy while I was gone?" You begin kissing his neck. Iori begins to squirm around.  "Yes, please stop. I... I can't..." Iori begins to say, he's clearly too frightened to go on.

"You don't tell me when to stop, understood?" You look into his eyes, making him rapidly nod.  "Good boy." You say as you continue to kiss his neck and fondle him.  "(Y-Y/N), bathroom. I have to use the bathroom." Iori says, ruining the mood. 

You sigh and carry him to the bathroom.  Once he's done, you have no mercy on him and begin to ravage him. His screams in pain and pleasure are enough to make you cum inside him multiple times.  Iori is a complete mess.  It looks like he's in pain.  You smile at him, which sends shivers down his spine before passing out from the exhaustion.

You begin cleaning him up and cover him in a blanket. "Sweet dreams my love~" You whisper in his ear and hug him from behind. Iori is fast asleep and has an awful nightmare. It's the day you two met.

(Sorry I wasn't active, I'd been busy, and had no motivation lately, but I'll try to update this story more)
(Also sorry if this is too short)