Chapter 4

The Next Morning....

Iori wakes up to you, holding him tightly in your arms. He began to squirm around to get away from you but this wakes you up.

"Hmm Iori? What's wrong?" "N-Nothing." Iori replies meekly.

You yawn and stretch,getting up from bed.

"What do you want to eat, love?" You ask, giving him kisses on his cheek.

"Anything."
"Anything?" You say in an unnerving tone.

Iori soon regrets his answer as you began to unzip your pants.

"N-No, (Y-Y/N), that's not what I mea-" You cut off Iori by shoving your cock in his mouth.

He begins to suck as he has no choice. He begins to gag on your cock, you begin to hit him repeatedly.

"You nasty whore" You chuckle as you begin to roughly fuck him in his throat.

Iori soon feels like he's running out of breath. You keep on slamming into him as he gasps for air.

"S-Stop...stop..." He begs.

This causes him to accidentally bite you which enrages you.

"OW! YOU FUCKING WHORE!" You shout and punched Iori in the face over and over again until he was a bloody mess.

You throw him to the ground and turn to grab the hammer.

"NO!" Iori screams.

Iori crawls away from you, he's not moving and is looking up at you with a terrified gaze.

"Bite me again and I'll cut off your fucking dick next."

Iori nods rapidly while sobbing.

"I-I'm sorry (Y/N). I'm sorry, I won't do it again, please, don't hit me." Iori begs giving you a terrified look.

"...Good." You sigh as you crouch down to Iori's level.

"Be a good boy and I won't punish you." You add.

Iori begins to sob even more heavily than before. He nods vigorously.

"Good boy, now let's finish this."

Iori's fear is somewhat of a turn on for you, which only increases your already high sex drive.

You begin to roughly fuck Iori while he's on his back, which only causes him to tense up even more.
Once again you're making Iori cry.

"Yes, that's it." You grin.

You keep pounding away at Iori's ass as he tries to get away.

"You like that don't you?" You say in an amused tone.

"Y-Yes." He gasps out through his tears.
"Tell me you want more of me." You demand.
"Y-Yes."
"Say it properly." You demand, making Iori look up at you.

Iori begins to say the words "I want more of..." and then stops. He begins to stutter and stammer as he's clearly extremely nervous.

"...Want...want more...want more of you." He finishes in a shaky voice.

You smirk. You begin to increase the speed of your thrusts which makes Iori cry but he doesn't dare tell you to stop, it would only make things worse for him.

Iori begins to tense up and arch his back which drives you even more wild.

You end up cumming inside him multiple times, each shot leaving Iori even more dazed.

You pull out and he passes out. You smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Good boy."

You whisper, picking him up with ease and taking him to the bathroom to clean him up.

After treating Iori you take him back to the bedroom and lay him on the bed.

"Get some rest, we'll have more fun later." You smirk.

Iori almost immediately goes back to sleep.

You lean in and kiss his forehead. He's such an angel.

You head to the living room and watch the tv for a bit, you switch it to the news.

Nothing new.

And no one bothers to look for Iori.
You laugh.

He will be yours and only yours, no one else can have him. You know he loves you and you love him. Nothing will ever separate you two.

A loud thud is heard from your bedroom and you immediately rush over to find Iori in pain on the floor.

A chuckle escaped from your mouth as you couldn't help but laugh at how useless and vulnerable he is without you.

"Oh my love. Are you okay?" You tease and pick him up off the floor.

Iori nods.

"Use your fucking mouth when I ask you something."
"I-I'm okay!" Iori replies, meekly.
You smile.
"Good boy."

You feel Iori tremble in fear, it's honestly really cute.

"I love you, Iori." You whisper in his ear.
"I-I love you t-too." Iori reluctantly replies.

Iori has to escape somehow.

Sorry this is short, I'll be working more on details and other torture ideas (I have a few in mind already)