butterflies | pt. 8

Y/N's POV

I woke up and found out that Isabela is nowhere to be found here in her room, seems like she ate her breakfast too early. most of the time when she's the who wakes up first, she'd wait for me to wake up then we'll go downstairs to eat. but why did she change today?

I freshen up myself and went downstairs for breakfast. "good morning Abuela", I greeted Abuela with a smile, "good morning, kid. have you eaten your breakfast?", Abuela greeted and asked. "um, not yet but have you seen Isa? I can't find her in her room", I asked. "she's eating breakfast in the dining room, you should eat too", Abuela said with a smile. I nodded as a yes and went to the dining room.

"good morning, Isa", I greet the pretty flower with a bright smile. "morning", Isa mumbled and gave a small smile.

-"what's going on?"
-"yeah, just had a bad dream. funny thing, I only remembered one thing which is I died there. it's nonsense, but yeah, a bad dream"
-"is that so. by the way, why did you left me? do we used to waited each other when one isn't awake yet?"
-"oh about that, I-I just grabbed some water to wake myself from that bad dream. and had a little walk outside to calm myself"
-"oh okay, so the guy's name is Yuki and you aren't gonna believe what he has", I said with excitement.
-"a teeth?", Isa joked.
-"no! he has powers, like a gift. but he has 2", I giggled.
-"oh, that's cool. I'm not surprised though", the flower girl chuckled, "what's his gift by the way?"
-"he can control things using his mind and he can control fire and electricity"
-"what in the world?! that's crazy", she's kinda shocked as I chuckle.
-"he's from Japan, he move here with his mom to ask help for Abuela to how to control his gift"
-"he definitely need help", she said as we both chuckled. "do you really like this guy?"
-"nah, it's just a puppy-crush-thing. I realized I'm just admiring him and not actually in love with him" I replied to her with honesty.

I had a crush on Yuki for like 19 hours, and after that long time of thinking about him, I suddenly got palled with him. realizing he's not the type I actually want.

Isabela's POV

as I heard those words from her, the sorrow in my heart kinda fading away. it gives me a little hope that I can have Y/N in my life. but I'm still doubting about that, because of Abuela.

I gave Y/N a big smile and as we eat our breakfast, we told jokes about each other as if we are some little kids with no problems.

we finished eating and started doing our chores. we're both assigned to do the dishes and the laundries. after all of those work, we decided to take a rest in my room and do some stuff we want to do.

Y/N usually reads books, she has the whole set of books of The Chronicles of Narnia. I'm guessing that she loves fantasy books. I got so bored and have nothing to do so I thought of borrowing Y/N's book, just one book. "hey Y/N, I'm so bored and I was thinking of reading books that you have, may I borrow one book to read?", I asked Y/N. "of course, try reading The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe", she suggested. I took the book she suggested to me and went to my bed beside her and started reading. I'm so amazed by the book. it has a map drawn, I don't know how to read maps, but it's still cool.

few minutes of reading the first chapter, I started to feel sleepy, so I put down the book on my side table then fell asleep beside Y/N.

Y/N's POV

the flower girl beside me fell asleep, I continued reading my book. after fifteen minutes, Isa suddenly turned around to face me and laid her arm on my stomach, I took a look on her face and she's smiling. what a cute flower. I suddenly felt sleepiness, I put my book on the side table and took a nap. I didn't remove Isa's arm on me, I don't want to disturb her sweet dreams.

I woke up in a middle of a garden. this place I'm sitting right now is aesthetically pleasing. the breeze of air is so fresh made by the flowers around me. the flowers I'm seeing are very beautiful and colorful. I noticed a girl sitting by my side, I scratched my eyes to see who's this girl. as my sight got clearer, I saw Isabela? did she bring me here?

"Isa?", I questioned. she let out a soft hum as a response. "why are we here? did you bring me in here? this place is so beautiful", I asked and complimented the garden. "I didn't bring you here", she let out a chuckle,"I also woke up in this place, then I saw you sleeping. I didn't wake you up because I'm thinking that you're having a good dream by cause of you smiling so I waited for you to wake up", she added an explanation. we both admired the sunset infront of us. I turned to look at Isabela.

wow, she has a very beautiful side profile. I wish I was like her, perfectly beautiful.

while I'm admiring Isa, all of a sudden, everything went black. I was panicking. "Isabela?! Isa?! where are you?!", I shouted worriedly. while I'm shouting and looking for Isabela, I felt an earthquake on the ground. suddenly, I fell down in a very deep and large hole.

I woke up in shock, not knowing I woke Isabela. "what happened? is something's wrong?", she asked worriedly. "I was having this dream where I'm in a beautiful garden, then I saw you. then everything suddenly went black and I was worryingly looking for you. while I'm looking for you, I suddenly fell into a deep, large hole", I explained while panting.

she comforted me by hugging me. I hugged her back 'cause I'm worried to lose her.

hold on, am I saying this right? 'I'm worried to lose her?' wait, am I feeling butterflies in my stomach?

no, no, no, no, Y/N you can't fall for her. she's way too perfect for you. ALSO, she's has a fiancee. WHAT THE HELL, Y/N! control yourself, okay? Isabela is for Mariano. Abuela might be mad and embarrassed if Isa and I ended up together. oh no, I can't-

Isa pulled out and stroking my hair to calm me down. I looked to her and smiled, "thank you", I smiled at her and she smiled back. "c'mon let's eat dinner. we've both skipped lunch and that's not good for us", she said giggling. as I see hear her voice and see her beautiful face, my stomach feels too warm. it's like my stomach is about to explode letting out the butterflies.

we both went down and ate dinner with the family. I sat next to Isa and Dolores.

"everyone, I just want to remind that Antonio's ceremony will be next week. we should clean the house and we will decorate this early in the morning, the day of Toñito's ceremony. Salud!", Abuela announced. everyone lifted up their glasses and we started eating dinner. the family is just chatting about the ceremony. I finished eating and I put my dishes in the sink. I noticed everyone has done eating. I walked by Abuela, "good night, Abuela", I greeted. "buenas noches, niña", Abuela smiled, "thank you for being a sister to Isabela, I really appreciate you being in here", Abuela added. I let out a smile said thank you too, then I went straight to Isa's room and to the bathroom. I took my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. after cleaning my teeth, Isabela suddenly went out of the shower. I didn't know that she's in there, thankfully she's wearing clothes. we both tripped over. Isabela's on me while I'm on the ground. I've lost my mind by staring at her beautiful brown eyes.

Isabela's POV

I was taking a shower and put my clothes on. I didn't know that Y/N was in the bathroom. as I got out of the shower, I saw Y/N and I felt a shock in my chest. I tripped over by something on the floor. Y/N tried to catch but she also fell. she's on the floor while I'm on her. I tightly closed my eyes

OH. MY. GOSH. what the heck.

as I open my eyes, I saw the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I got lost by her eyes staring at mine. I shook my head and immediately tried to get off of her. I stuck out my hand to her to help her go up.

"I'm really sorry. are you hurt? I'm probably so heavy. is your back okay? did you bumped your hea-", I got cut off by her, "calm down girl, Y/N is fine. also you're not that heavy, I'm fine. don't worry, okay?", she said.

we both went out of the bathroom and went straight to bed to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"went straight to bed", more like went gay to bed. LMAO

anyways hope y'all are liking this story. I didn't include Yuki in this chapter coz idk lol.

if i have any typographical error, dont hesitate to correct me. of course in a good and friendly way. thank you for reading my stor:>

xxx