Destructive

"Are you even listeni..... oh."

Brea froze, giving them both a confused look.

Luna looked up to her already knowing exactly what she is thinking? Are they together? Do I need to leave? All the questions someone would usually have at the sight they were witnessing unexpectantly.

"You can stay and watch with us don't worry, just warn the others, they aren't aware yet either," Luna reassured her calmly, she could see all Brea's nerves and energy from excitement building up but knew she was struggling to contain herself.

Still frozen to the spot, Brea quickly whipped out her phone and started typing to the group chat about the couple on the sofa but how Luna had reassured her they can all stay and watch it with them. Before grabbing a refreshing glass of water and pouching herself on the other sofa while she waits for the others to come.

However unknown to both Luna and Brea comfortably relaxed on the sofa, her friends presence greatly troubled Dae who knew who was going to get more agitated as the rest arrived as the evening progressed. It wasn't that he didn't like her friends, they were great people and he appreciated them knowing how close they all were bonded together.

To any normal person, he was a pleasant person to be around however none knew a lot about him especially when it came to his friends that weren't fellow actors or well-known people. There was a whole other side of him that not many knew about, he was a mentally destructive person, he had learnt from the best, aka his best friends however he had incorporated his actions into a more discreet way so when he did use his manipulative ways upon people they never noticed and never thought twice about what was said or done by him. Having a good reputation only made people more oblivious especially the people who were too consumed by him.

Dae knew what had happened to Luna the other night when he disappeared for the night, he knew everything all the little details maybe more than he should but he didn't care, he knew then what she was capable of and he was going to trap her even more, destroying the person who is already holding on my splitting thread. He knew what he wanted, and he would get it soon enough, time was key in anything he had learnt that well.

"The other's are on their way," Brea warned putting her phone on mute from everyone suddenly deciding to blow it up about nonsense as per usual.

"Alright," Luna said smiling at her, and just as she did she felt hand travel towards her upper thigh rubbing it discretely under the covers.

She didn't really think about it, it wasn't that she didn't want to it was that if she thought about it she would burst into tears and then she would have to explain why to her friends. A long story she didn't want to deal with so just stayed quiet.

As more time progressed, Yara, Emma, and Orzo arrived crashing down muttering to each other not wanting to disrupt the "date" going on in front of them.

In a way Luna was pleased they were here, it reassured her that if they were here he wouldn't try to do anything right? He was better than Jae-eon, right? Or was she completely wrong and this is what all men did and it was normal? Her thoughts were overloading as usual and her breathing started to deepen.

"Hey, you okay?" Dae said giving her concerned eyes despite his hand still "innocently" rubbing the inside of her leg after moving it up, creating a barrier so he was safer.

He didn't want to do anything yet just to see what lines were where, and safe to say he quickly gathered, soon deciding his next move, he always moved slowly at the start and when he had a tighter grip on the girl he would make moves very quickly.

"Yeah I'm okay." trying to keep cool, she knew her friends kept eyeing them up, she could feel their stares, so in case they could hear she lied. She would have lied anyway but that was even more of a reason to lie.

It would have all been okay however she hated how her body was reacting to it. The closer he got to her pussy the wetter it got, soon becoming soaked down there.

Thankfully she was wearing jeans that day so it would be harder for him to enter, that is if that is what he was planning to do, this new side of him surprised Luna and also confused her. On their first day when he "learnt" about these things, he had promised to never let them happen to her again and even promised again to reassure her that he meant it, yet here he was.

It was almost the end of the film and by this point, her friends were just finishing eating on the counter all while she was about to fall asleep oblivious to everything going on. That was until...

"How long's left?" Waan said jumping onto the sofa making them move with it.

Luna mouth suddenly swung open at the sudden feeling of something shooting inside of her from Dae who had been rubbing his finger against her clit the whole time to her shock she somehow didn't realise.

Even at Luna's sudden reaction of being viciously fingered, he took a few seconds to "realise" before finally extracting his now wet finger from her, earning a large glare from her before finally responding.

"In a minute and then I should be off." earning a nod from Waan not noticing her hurt eyes Luna was giving him that weren't just at the fact he had done that but out of confusion how did he get there without him realising? Was he really that eager to destroy their relationship?

When Luna was originally struggling with Jae-eon despite not knowing anything he had been a big help and always been on her side and understood her when it came to this it had been? HE had been there for so long and helped her so much and was it now that he was showing his true colours? Luna didn't know but what she did know was that she was desperately trying not to let tears pour out of her eyes not wanting to make a scene.

"I'm going to go now," Dae said discreetly wiping his wet finger on his trousers before giving Luna a kiss.

"I'll speak to you later baby." he muffled in between the kiss before exiting the apartment saying his greetings to her friends as he left.

"SO... how was it?" they said excitedly said gathering around Luna wanting to know the details despite having been there the whole time.

"It..it was good." she stuttered out before standing up.

"I need a rest, I'll be back soon." Luna hurriedly said trying not to show the tears now extracting from her eyes.

"oh okay," Brea said with a large gap surprised and worried watching the door shut behind her.

"Fuck sake."