A curious cat

"I still wanna know how Dae ended up living there, I thought he was at home the whole time cause of lockdown?" Waan questioned, still looking deeply into her phone as she joined the conversation that was taking place in their apartment.

It was a dark Thursday morning where the rain had been pouring all day and while the restrictions were still only to have a few friends in your garden, they were in no state of mind about to freeze to death in the outdoor, it was a normal spring day however with the rain and wind whistling outside it felt far from that.

"I don't know but I still have a bad feeling about Dae and since you mentioned Ton and how he has two names to Jun suspicious if you ask me, I don't know it's all so confusing." Seol-a rants, sighing while throwing her arms behind her head as she rests on the sofa.

"It is a little suspicious, do you think Dae is involved with them or anything?" Sol questions, as she looks at Seol-a with tired eyes, she wanted a break and was hoping with this new virus she would get a break, however despite not working with things to do with it, she somehow still was overloaded with work like every other medic in the hospital.

"He could be, but we will have to ask Luna later when Dae finally leaves and goes back to his apartment across town," Orzo says, cuddled into Joo-won's arms who was too distracted in their phone to care about whatever dilemma his lover and their friends were babbling on about.

"Yeah, also have we heard anything about Emma from the police yet? Are they still on the look as I have been unable to call her parents and Autumn isn't picking up either?" Brea questions, pulling the blanket over her as the cold takes over her causing her to shiver.

In all due respects, she didn't really care about Emma, all of them bar Sol and Waan who stayed clueless living under their rocks playing genshin and working as usual, for the past few months prior to Emma's disappearance, she had begun to become very what you would say bitchy and irritating them all through her words and actions and whenever Seol-a spoke up about it all Emma did in response was go quiet, conclusion nothing was done, so her disappearance to their lives made no difference.

"I have no idea I guess I'm worried but at the same time," Yara states, glancing at her phone that was rapidly vibrating in her hand as it exploded from text notifications from Eun back home who was struggling to look after a crazy Chul since Lockdown had started their emotions had been a mess but with their bounds of energy it was tiring, Lockdown was tough on everyone, however, it just messed with Chul and how he works and how in such a short time he became limited in his possibilities and options.

"I'm gonna need to go.." Yara slurs, grabbing her stuff before standing up.

"Oh, also when I return home I need to speak about our home situation," Brea says, looking up at her as she towered above her, she was one of the tallest so it made sense.

"Ahh yeah okay I also need to speak with Eun about that but we will sort something," Yara replies, looking at her reassuringly, while Brea looked as if she was about to burst at the seams for an unknown reason watching Yara leave the apartment after saying goodbye to the others huddled up for warmth in the living room.

"What about your home situation?" Orzo questions, his eyebrows furrowed as confusion filled up the room, last time they had checked Brea and Yara were okay, yes over the years they have had plenty of large arguments however they had not been informed of the latest one.

"We had a large argument, and eventually I came to the conclusion they either need to leave and find a bigger apartment for them or I will move out myself," Brea informed, letting out a large sigh as she thought over the past events that had been eating her up in her own home.

"You wanna stay here for a while you can if you want," Sol reassures, looking at her concerned, the whole group knew that when they fought they fought and it was never easy on either of them as well as the group.

"No it's okay, thank you for the offer though," Brea replied, her voice softened a bit after talking with Yara where a strong dry tension in her throat had occurred.

"Luna really is taking her time," Seol-a states, going back to her book while they waited impatiently for her call that he had finally gone and they could slowly go back to how things used to be, even with the restrictions in place, however, it was late spring-early summer and restrictions were only getting loser and loser until gone, at least that was what they were hoping.

However, after a long-held silence of them all being distracted in their own activities, Seol-a's phone finally began to ring to present a wheezy Luna on the other side of the phone.

"He's gone home, you can return now sorry for the long wait." Luna huffs out, her voice was tight, clear something that had happened in the moments before, only making them all worried at how ghastly Luna sounded to them on the phone that Seol-a had put on speaker as soon as she heard her voice, the others also looking up concerned at what they were hearing.

"Are you good?" Seol-a asks concerned, her face ridden with worry as she was not easy to get a cold that badly from when they last spoke, and that was if it was even a cold.

"Yeah... why?" Luna pauses, trying to hold back the cough that was earring its way up her throat.

A few hours prior, her house had been wild, not as in party wild but crazy enough for Luna's brain start to stop comprehending what was going on and in that time, she had passed out and woken up alone, with broken memories and a sore throat, holding on to the hope that with time she would be able to remember everything, praying Dae calling her later would give her the chance to ask him what happened as far as she was concerned he was there and then he wasn't, however little did she know.

"You sound horrible." Orzo interrupted, grabbing a few things as the others did so, all deciding with pure eye contact they were all going round especially with this new quest they were trying to figure out.

"Yeah I know I am fine though I promise now are yall coming or what?"

"Yeah also we have a few things to speak to you about but don't panic they're not bad, see you soon." Seol-a quickly informs before ending the call, rushing around with the others to grab her stuff while they all subtly left the apartment not wanting to get murdered by the neighbours for " breaking covid rules" when they should have all in theory been a bubble in the first place, even if they didn't fulfil the requirements.