Sometimes, It's Physics

The writer does not own The Big Bang Theory

Phew, I enjoyed putting pictures in this chapter LOL 

....................................................................................................................................

"Sheldon!"

A cheery feminine voice echoed along the hall way. Students, mostly undergraduates, were heading towards the cantina. The voice gained attention to the students, especially to a group of male undergraduates with one of them is the bearer of the said name. The bespectacled brunette lady was smiling sweetly as she walked swiftly towards them. Sheldon Cooper's friends cannot fathom how this intelligent woman got interested in their egocentric, annoying, impossible friend. She always greets with this kind of enthusiasm and yet it still amaze them the way she look at him with much adoration. True, the greet Sheldon Lee Cooper is a genius, but still...

The brunette lady, clad with long sleeves, cardigan, skirts, tights and orthopedic shoes, stopped in front of them, catching her breath while clutching bunch of books in her hands. She breathed deeply and greeted, "Hi! Sheldon, Hi! Guys!"

It is kind of broken recording to say this but the 'guys' were still amazed by this exchange.

Unfortunately, the lanky, pale Sheldon Cooper broke the sunny atmosphere, "How many times do I have to tell you, Ms. Amy Farrah Fowler, to address me as Mr. Cooper! I know you don't possess an eidetic memory like me, but everyday I always remind you of that!" Ah, mood killer, his friends thought.

Amy Farrah Fowler gave her an apologetic smile, "I'm very sorry, Mr. Cooper. I'm just so happy to see you.." The other boys whispered to one another. "I will exchange my whole bunch of comic book collection just to have a girl to say that to me," Howard Jade Wolowitz whispered.

Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon's roommate, interrupted the exchange. "I'm sorry Amy, for his behavior. He is just cranky because I left the tooth paste cap open."

His roommate turned to him, "Yes, Leonard. It is violation of Roommate Agreement. You have now two strikes.." he warned.

"Is that so?" Amy clarified. "I'm sorry, that happened to you. Maybe Leonard just forgot it. You know, not everyone has eidetic memory," she reasoned. Really, this woman, they cannot comprehend how she understands him. "Anyway," she composed herself, "See you guys in Biology." She left the group and walked towards the gate.

" She left the group and walked towards the gate

Sheldon and his friends proceeded to cafeteria. As they settled their food on the table, Rajesh Ramayan Koothrapali, an Astrophysics undergraduate, spoke, "Sheldon, don't be too hard on Amy. She is a lady afterall."

Sheldon gave him a stern look, "I treat Ms. Fowler the way I treat everybody. Just because she asked me to express her romantic feelings and I consented her to do so, doesn't mean she will get a 'special treatment' from me."