Maybe, It's Chemistry

Hello once again!

The Writer does not own The Big Bang Theory.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"... so for the sake of scientific curiosity and for the money, I volunteered myself to have multiple orgasms by firing the pleasure centers off my brain," Amy Farrah Fowler narrated to her new-found acquaintance, Sheldon Lee Cooper, as they journeyed towards their next class. Their friends, who were following them behind, went wide-eyed as they heard that scandalous escapade of hers. Her friends were embarrassed as well as Sheldon's friends. Amy seemed not bothered, though.

"Honestly, I found sexual gratification as disgusting. But it seems acceptable if you do it for the sake of Science. That was admirable, Ms. Fowler!" Sheldon complimented.

It seemed that Sheldon was not bothered, too.

Amy was delighted by his comment, "Well, thank you, Mr. Cooper." And they started conversing to different topic once again.

There friends have been always left dumbfounded by their exchange.

It has been weeks since their first encounter on that fateful afternoon at study area. Since then, they seemed inseparable.

Bernadette looked at Sheldon's friends at said, "I'm sorry if you have to hear that."

Howard was first to respond, as he was having interest to her, "Don't worry. Being friends with Sheldon, we were kinda immune to that."

"It was somehow weird, though," Leonard spoke, "To see, a female version of Sheldon."

"And a male version of Amy," Penny added.

"But I think it's romantic," Rajesh cooed. "It was as if they were once lost elements that were paired once again. Maybe, they have 'Chemistry'...". The rest of them just shook their heads.

"They are interesting pair," Lucy commented quietly.

"Do you think it is a matter of time they will be dating?" Howard asked.

"Sheldon Cooper? Who viewed romantic relationships as completely 'hokum'? Ha!" Leonard reacted.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"..As it turns out, our Physics professor indeed got wrong in his calculations. Glad, I set him right. It would be a horror if my classmates believed in that asininity.."

"Wow, I would be willing to be a carbon dioxide molecule to witness that moment," Amy said.

They were interrupted when Leonard entered their room.

"Hey, Sheldon, I will be going home tomorrow morni—Oh! Ms. Fowler! Hi?" Leonard greeted, surprised. His roommate never invited a woman before in their dorm. It was Friday evening, and most of the students in dorms went to their respect homes.

"Hello, Mr. Hofstadter," Amy greeted.

"What brings you here?" Leonard asked, still surprised by the fact that Sheldon, THE Sheldon Cooper, is inviting a woman in their room. If he went home, they will be alone. That thought made Leonard shiver.

"All of my roommates went to their respected homes. My friends too went home. Mr. Cooper offered me to stay for a while in your dorm so I won't be alone," Amy explained. Leonard was even more surprised. Sheldon is now considerate? Is this the end of humanity?

"That's good. That's good," Leonard replied absent-mindedly.

"So Leonard, what were you saying earlier?" Sheldon inquired.