𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

☀︎︎The Lucky Compass☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

The next few days after the boneyard incident, Sage felt like she needed some space from all the boys. So she spent those days hanging out with Sarah and Wheezie.

Due to there being no air conditioning anywhere but the Druthers, that's where Sage had slept that night. But she was woken up very early by loud noises.

"Wheezie, if that's you be quiet." The girl said, but was met with more noises.

"You're not Wheezie."

"Yea, sorry." John B chuckled.

"What are you doing."

"Um- I'm just dropping off this scuba gear. What- What're you doing?"

"It's our boat."

"Right."

"I don't even want to know why you have that gear, so just hurry up. I'll make sure to tell my dad."

"Yea- Ok- I'm just gonna leave this here. Actually. Wha- What- What exactly we're you gonna tell your dad?"

"Nothing much, just that you poached our scuba gear."

"Ok. Look I borrowed it for a few hours, and then I brought it back intact and unharmed."

"Minus air. Relax John B. I don't care enough to tell my dad. Oh, did you get that money that JJ was supposed to give you?"

"Yes, thank you. You know for not telling your dad and for bringing the money to me. You left quite the impression on JJ though, keeps calling you hot."

"Wow, I'm flattered. But I happen to have a boyfriend." Sage responded, giggling at the thought of the Maybank boy.

"I'll make sure to not tell him." John B said chuckling as he walked out of the cabin on the druthers.

"Bye." Sage said going back to sleep.

"Later."

But what the girl forgot about was the fact that her little sister Wheezie slept on the Druthers with her last night, and she's usually an early riser.