𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

☀︎︎The Forbidden Zone: Part 1☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

As they were riding on Topper's boat, Sarah, Sage, and Topper all noticed another one coming up. When they noticed it was none other than John B and his three best friends, the girls immediately sighed. They didn't want any trouble with them today, the whole point of it just being the three of them was so that Sarah could take Sage's mind off of what happened with Chase.

Sage was crying silently, or so she thought, on her bed after 3 hours of sitting on the roof thinking about her now ex-boyfriend. Little did the younger Cameron twin know, Sarah could hear her soft cries. Though not everyone in the house could hear the girl, they knew something was wrong when she didn't walk her boyfriend to his truck like she normally did, and when she never came down for dinner.

After about 10 minutes of Sarah trying to drown out her sisters noises so she could leave her to herself, she decided to go to her room and check on her.

"Sage? It's Sarah. Are you ok? Can I come in?" she was met with nothing but silence.

"Sage? Come on, you missed dinner." Sarah tried, but again nothing. As Wheezie Cameron was walking out of the restroom she saw Sarah at Sage's door.

"She locked the door."

"Thanks for stating the obvious Wheez." Sarah sighed.

"You do know the key is on top of the door frame, right?" Wheezie stated, causing Sarah to give her a look of confusion. Both the girls tried to grab it, but neither could reach.

"Great." Sarah complained.

"Just ask Rafe to get it down, he's in his room." Sarah contemplated the idea her youngest sister had just suggested. Rafe didn't really care for Sarah because she got all of their father's attention and he didn't, but he would do anything for Sage.

Sarah walked past Wheezie and to the room at the end of the hall, with the latter following.

"Rafe? Can you come grab something for me and Wheezie?"

"No" Rafe replied bluntly.

"Please? Sage locked her door and we can't get in." Sarah tried, knowing the mention of the younger twin's name he would get up. Sure enough Sarah was right, when he heard that he looked towards the girls and gave them a look of confusion, but followed them nonetheless.