𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

☀︎︎Midsummers: part 1☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"You kissed John B?" Sage asked her sister in disbelief.

"Yes Sage now keep it down."

"I'm sorry I'm just in disbelief of how you went MIA all day yesterday and kissed John B! Look Sarah, I'm not saying I don't hate Topper, because I do, but you're still dating him. You can't give John B false hope like that."

"I know, I know. It was just a spur of the moment thing. Anyways what did you do yesterday?"

"Let's see went to the movie you ditched on, so i had to sit with JJ, Pope, and Kiara. Got yelled at by Rafe when I pushed him and Kelce off of JJ, watched the movie screen get lit on fire. Oh, and this morning I went to Heyward's to check on Pope and JJ and watched JJ get arrested."

"I- You know what I don't even want to know how half of that happened."

"Good because it's a very long story." Sage said just as Wheezie walked into the room.

"You guys aren't dressed yet?"

"We're not going." the girls said in unison.

"It's midsummers. You guys have been talking about it since last year. Sarah, you have a date remember?"

"Yes, I remember" Sarah said as Rose walked into the room.

"Sarah and Sage say they're not going."

"The hell they aren't. Your father is being coronated as Guardian of Knights of the Rhododendron. You're going."

"You're not my mother." Sage said

"Meaning we don't have to do what you tell us too." Sarah adds when Ward walks in.

"Whatever, your daughters say they're not going." Rose says as she leave the room with Wheezie following.

"What's going on?" Ward sighs

"I just... don't feel like Topper is my splinter bean." Sarah says

"I broke up with my date like a week and a half ago." Sage adds

"Ok- Glad to hear that, I didn't like Chase all that much anyways. And you, I don't exactly know what that means. But it sounds to me like you should probably dump his ass."

"Probably."

"Maybe just not tonight though. Maybe you could-"

"I just don't want to go with him."

"I know, I know. What if you just paste on a smile, and you go, and we have a good time alright? And you deal with your love life mañana? Please?" Ward asked the girls, causing them to cave and head upstairs and get ready.