The kids

Here's some info about my fankids

~

Name: Torch

Parents: Paintbrush and Lightbulb

Looks: looks like Paintbrush, but the bristles are shorter and glow a little

Gender and pronouns: non-binary, they/them

Info: Torch is a kind, bright and optimistic person. They're smart, but can be clumsy sometimes. They have mood swings and sometimes gets tantrums (well we'll well wonder who they got that from). Their bristles will glow when they're happy, and will ignite when they're mad. When Torch is embarrassed or flustered, their cheeks will glow a little too. Torch doesn't get mad as quickly as Paintbrush does, but when they are in a bad mood, don't try to be annoying, because then they will snap. Torch really likes being outside and likes being goofy, but also likes drawing sometimes. They sometimes do goofy things with Lightbulb or sit down to draw a bit with Paintbrush. Paintbrush gives them tips to draw better and Torch is getting really good at it! Torch calls Paintbrush P, since Paintbrush doesn't really like the gender neutral term "ren". 

~

Name: Beaker

Parents: Fan and Test Tube

Looks: looks like a Test Tube with red liquid but the bottom is triangular, but they decided to name her Beaker

Gender and pronouns: female, she/her

Info: Beaker is very intelligent. She loves science but also enjoys writing, reading and blogging/vlogging a lot. She likes helping Test Tube out in the lab. Just like her parents, she is very antisocial. Fan and Test Tube do try to get her to be social, because they try to be more social too themselves. It's already going pretty good. Fan also helps Beaker out with her channel and he is also featured a lot in her videos and features Beaker in his vids. Test Tube helps her with filming and/or editing, just like she does with Fan. Fan is planning to interview Beaker once in Fan's Fantastic Features.

~

Name: Sugarplum

Parents: Apple and Marshmallow

Looks: looks like Apple, but a lighter color red and sugar on the head and a white stem

Gender and pronouns: female, she/her

Info: Sugarplum is very kind and a little shy, but still a very optimistic girl. She can be a little clingy, but Apple is too so if she wants to hug Apple will be there for her. Sugarplum has dyslexia so she has trouble with spelling/reading. This doesn't make her life that difficult though. She also really likes singing and is very good at it. She also likes drawing. Sugarplum lives in Purgatory Mansion and gets singing lessons from Marshmallow. Sometimes, they sing duets together with Apple and Bow as their audience and Dough as their piano guide. Sugarplum calls Bow and Dough Auntie Bow and Uncle Dough, which they find absolutely adorable.

~

Names: Colored Paper Sheet (CPS for short) and Milk (they're twins with Milk being the youngest)

Parents: OJ and Paper

Looks: Milk is a glass of milk, Colored Paper Sheet is an orange colored sheet of paper

Genders and pronouns: males, he/him

Info: Milk is a happy and extroverted boy who likes being productive a lot. He loves helping OJ and Paper out in the hotel and likes helping Soap out with cleaning too. Being lazy isn't fun at all for this productive boy. If he can help out, he's happy to do it. If he can't help out, he just plays with his twin brother because he also understands there needs to be balance between working and free time. Also, he loves spending time with his family and friends at Hotel OJ. Milk doesn't like being alone or lazy at all. As long as he can be productive or can spend time with the ones he loves, he's happy. Colored Paper Sheet also loves helping out, but he rather helps with fun activities at the hotel, like Paintbrush's arts and crafts lessons, and cooking. He's glad to help out and Paintbrush is glad too. He also wants to make sure everyone feels good, so he sometimes walks by to ask if everyone's feeling alright and talk with them a bit. Not everyone appreciates this, unfortunately (looking at you, Trophy, Yang and Nickel), but CPS still tries his best. Just like Milk, he loves spending time with friends and family at Hotel OJ.