and they were roommates

Whatever conversation had been going on before Phil had entered, quickly ended. Two faces stared at him with blank expressions. One had emerald green eyes and a face mask and the other had strange white sunglasses and a supreme shirt.

"Well let's not keep this awkward, I'm George. You must be the new doctor, I have really bad epilepsy hence the glasses inside." Phil nodded and grinned, it was always nice to put a face to a file. George looked across the room at the other boy expectantly and nodded. The other boy sighed and nodded back.

"I'm Dream, not my real name but I don't want you using my real name. Wear a mask before you get close to me, I have really bad immune deficiency." Dream seemed kind but just done with what he was saying. Philza made a mental note that 1. Dream had definitely been here longer and been through this speech more and 2. Dream was in his rebellious teen phase. Both of the boys were 16 something and without being there for long, Phil could easily tell that they meant a lot to each other. They both looked at Phil expectantly and he realized that he never introduced himself.

"Oh sorry, I'm Phil or Philza, today im just doing a simple check up as it seems most of you have just got off treatment or are on bed rest today." The boys nodded and smiled so Phil put a mask on and walked towards Dream as he clearly wanted this done faster than George did.

"So I have a few questions if that's ok." Dream nodded

"Well most importantly is the immune deficiency from birth or happened from another illness?"

"Uh, I believe it's from birth, only other illnesses I get are because my immune system is so weak, that's why I'm in here, a patient on a lower floor seemed to catch something, give it to a doctor and now a few people are sick and I don't wanna get sick so I can't leave the room."

"My turn, did Alex call you Doctor Phil and or dad?" Dream spoke before Phil could even respond to the answer to his first question. Phil smiled and laughed remembering how Quackity reacted to his name.

"He called me Doctor Phil, not dad though. Why would he call me dad?" both boys broke out into wheeses, Phil laughed a long too as it was a funny thing that happened. After a bit of laughter they started to try and contain themselves so George could get checked up and Phil could continue with his job.

"It's kinda a running thing that the Doctor Phil on tv is his dad so we assumed he would claim you as his father or something." Phil chuckled at that and moved towards George. Almost immediately George seemed to become anxious, Phil picked up on it pretty quickly though.

"It's ok mate, no need to worry, I'm not a strobe light so you have nothing to fear." Phil put his hands up and tried to keep a straight face. George looked at him and glared, he seemed to be trying to decide if it was funny or if he was gonna kill this man.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, He made fun of you by being kind to you," Dream howled with laughter and George seemed to decide that killing Alex's father would be unkind.

"Ask away Doc, I wanna sleep." Phil nodded and checked his folder.

"So you just had a surgery a few weeks ago, correct?"

"Yeah, they decided to have a minor surgery to install a pole thingy for when I have seizures, I am supposed to get a service dog sometime this week." Phil checked the scarring from the surgery and sighed.

"Someone either hasn't been giving you anti inflammatories or you haven't been taking them, the scarred area seems a bit angry."

"I haven't been given any, but that would probably explain the weird bump on my head."

"Well, I'll send some up with lunch, in most cases you should always be eating when you take medicine."

"You sound like my dad."

"Tis I, Dadza." Everyone smiled at that. The entire room seemed so comfortable at that moment, Phil was almost sad to leave but he bowed his head, shut the door, and made his way to the next room.