The Heir Of Slytherin.

A Story where Harry is The Direct Descendant of Slytherin through the Gaunts. Through Lily.

WARNING: This story will have a very dark tone. It won't be a constant bloodbath with relentless vulgarities, but it will have mature themes (violence, profanity, and sexual content) Blood Murder Profanity Maturity. And A Disclaimer I recommend any Draco Fans to leave immediately this is not for the faint of heart for any Malfoy Fans.

Pairing: HP|DG|F!D

Pairing Name:
Haphne | Heath |

Harrison Potter | Daphne Greengrass | Fem!Death

-----------------------------------------------

Slytherin Line's: The Slytherin family will have Three Lines in Total the First one being the Main Line The Second being the Middle and the Third being the Last. Anyways Harry will be descended from The Main Line through Lily I know it's cliche but I don't care now moving on I will explain what each line means.

Main Line: Harry will be descended through The Main Line through Lily but not only that He is also gonna be a Descendant of the Famous Irish Witch Morrigan since in this Morrigan married one of Harrison's Ancestors in the Main Line making The Main Line Of The Gaunts have Morrigan as there anncestor instead of the Sayre's.

History: Salazar Slytherin's Birthplace is unknown so I decided to use this to my Advantage. My Story is that Salazar was born during the time of the Founders where He later Married and had Three Children making what's known now as the Three Lines of Gaunt when Salazar's Wife Serena died He decided to move to Scotland The Eldest Brother decided to Stay The Middle Daughter upheld His Brother's Decisions and decided to stay as well while the Youngest Daughter wanted to go with His Father. Salazar understood why his Two Children did not want to leave their Birthplace Salazar left only His Wand His Locket and As well as His Riches to make sure they both live a Good Life

A Century Later Lily's Mother is born, Morgana "Morgan" Gaunt. Lily's mother is unable to Take care of Her due to Dragon Pox leaving her in the Evans Home leaving only a Note to make sure She knew of Her Name and Heritage.

But unfortunately, The Note got hit by The Wind leaving Lily clueless about Her Heritage to Slytherin and Morrigan.

The Second Line: Like Her Brother, She stayed in there family Manor and later got Married making The Gaunt Line that made Gormalaith Gaunt but the Line later went Extinct after Both Isolt and Gormalaith we're Blasted of the Gaunt Tapestry Isolt for Marrying a Muggle and Gormalaith for trying to Murder one of Her Family Members to the Gaunt's Family meant everything. The Main Line later took Everything of the Second Line's Fortune to make sure the Gaunt Family Survives.

The Youngest Line: After Salazar left Hogwarts due to an argument with the other Founders He made sure His Youngest Daughter got Married to insure the Line Survived and later The Youngest did Marry but due to the Name's Reputation The Youngest got Greedy and decided that She deserved Slytherin's Fortune for Her Fame and now due to There Ancestor's Belief there was nothing left of The Youngest's Line's Fortune Her Descendant's squandered the Family Wealth but as well as Inbreeded making them Unstable and Poor. Then Tom Marvolo Riddle was born. The Rest Is History.

Truly 'Pure': In this Story, The Main and Second Line are not inbred. Only the Line of Tom Riddle is due to the Success Of Hogwarts the Ancestor Of Tom became entitled due to the Fame and Glory thus the whole Inbreeding started.

The Chamber Of Slytherin: Tom Riddle never found The Chamber Of Secrets so the whole Moaning Murtle scandal never existed. Lady Hogwarts made sure of it.

Corvinus Gaunt: it was never stated if Corvinus came from the same Line of Tom Riddle or is he Tom Riddle's Direct Ancestor so am using to my advantage. Corvinus in this is from the Main Line.

Salazar's Wand: The Wand that was buried by Isolt was Gormalaith's Not Salazar's since in this one it is kept in Gaunt Manor In Salazar's Home.

Horcrux: Tom Riddle's Horcrux's will only be Five since Slytherin's Locket was left in The Oldest and Middle Brother's Hands not the Youngest
And Harry in this was never a Horcrux to begin with but instead gain Tom Riddle's Knowledge Power Memories Abilities Personality and Emotions and what was left of the Third Line's Wealth as well any Riddle Properties.

Peverell: in this Cadmus Married into the Main Line not the Youngest making Harrison Cadmus's Descendant, not Tom.

The Deathly Hallows: Dumbledore never managed to ask James to 'Borrow' The Cloak Of Invisibility so it stayed in Potter Manor since it was never taken by Dumbledore. While The Stone is locked in the Gaunt Coat Of Arms in Gaunt Manor since Cadmus Married into the Main Line, not the Youngest.

Harrison's Grandparents: Dorea Black will be Walburga Black's Sister in this making Harrison related to the Blacks closer.

Mortem The Foul: Herpo The Foul married into the Main Gaunt Line. Making Him Harrison's Ancestor.

--------------

A•N

That's Everything. The next chapter will be a Vote on where this Story will go.

-M