The Meeting.

| Read the first chapter before you move on. |

Everyone expected a Saviour A Hero A Light Lord. Nobody expected what came when Harry Potter finally arrived in the Wizarding World but instead of a Saviour, they receive a Paragon Of Death.

-----------------------------------------------

The Faithful Meeting.
| August 1, 1991,|

Albus Dumbledore was in front of a house that had seen better days. It had an old and worn out look and it emitted a cold and desolated air.

Albus Dumbledore double-checked the address again and again and confirmed that He was in the right place. The House wasn't simple, it was an orphanage, and Albus Dumbledore was there to see Harry Potter.

Just like Every other Year, the Deputy-Headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Minerva McGonagall would send out the letters of acceptance to all the children that were registered by the Quil Of Acceptance and the Book Of Admittance Different Professors would visit the students that were new to the Wizarding World personally to ensure they would be prepared. But this year there was something different; this year was the year that Harry Potter would come back to the Wizarding World.

Dumbledore spent several hours pondering on how to deal with the situation ever since the encounter with the young Tom Riddle Orphanage's were scorn in His Eyes. Was it best to send a letter or a professor, and if He did send a professor which one would be the most appropriate for the situation? After several different options, He concluded that it would be best if He went there himself. If He went there himself He could even talk to the young boy and see what kind of Child He was. Having made His choice he waited till Harrison's birthday and apparated to Privet Drive.

What was supposed to be a nice afternoon talking with Harrison Potter and his family was anything but.

The Dursleys wasted no effort in telling the Headmaster that they had left the 'freak' that was what they called the child, in the nearest Orphanage. And they informed the Headmaster that they wanted nothing to do with freaks like them and then proceeded to close the door in the Headmaster's face.

It took five seconds for Albus Dumbledore, the self-proclaimed 'greatest' wizard alive, to understand what the Dursleys had told him. When he finally understood he did the only thing he could think of; he sought out Severus Snape His Most Trusted Spy, and Hogwarts's Resident Potion Master, to help him locate the young Potter Scion. He may be the greatest wizard of His time, but even then He admitted that talking to Muggle police officers and trying to find his way in the muggle world wasn't his cup of tea.

Finally, after a couple of hours, and with a little magical help, they were able to locate the young Harrison Potter in...Wool's Orphanage He could feel dread in his Stomach.

Albus shook his head in disapproval, young Harry was forced to live in such a place for his entire life? For Eleven Years? Dumbledore shivered at the similarity between Harrison Potter and A Familiar Dark Haired Young Boy.

Dumbledore entered the gate and walked past the lawn's healthy leaves. He approached the large wooden door, paying attention to the richly carved Wooden made door. Albus raises his hand and gave three resounding knocks on the door. The sound was strangely welcomed in the otherwise severe silence. The lock behind the door was unlocked and it creaked open.

A woman, around the age of fifty, greeted him at the door. Her hair was tied up in a bun, with a pair of glasses resting firmly on her sharp nose. The wrinkles on her face were less evident with a layer of powder over them. Her eyes shined with a gleam of discipline and gave off a 'no-nonsense' demeanour. She wore an old Black blouse and a skirt that touched the floor. She reminded Him of a Particular Transfiguration Professor.