9

comeback of the century 🥴 missed you guys wtf 🥺❤️

warning: hot stuff 🥵
_____

Jeongguk Jeon had always thought that locker notes were more of an American thing.

British kids didn't ever seem make a big deal out of lockers.

To be honest, it was rare that you'd actively go out of your way to open up a secondary student's locker and find the inside of it decorated.

In fact, at his school, it was almost an embarrassing thing to do unless you found it necessary to face humility. Some sort of unspoken rule you had to abide by to keep yourself miserably modest.

High school sucked.

Holy shit, it was the epitome of boredom and dissatisfaction.

Horny, pre-pubescent teens with a sex drive as high as mount Everest, studying, hard work and diligence that led to a cacophony of stress and self-loath and an abundance of severe mental health issues, not to mention poor hygiene- eye bags and acne. A shit ton of that. If you put it fundamentally though, high school was the same anywhere you went. Be it in the US or UK or the rest of the fucking world... it was still a shithole. A cesspit of faux hope and a harbour for crushed dreams and vicious reality checks.

Jeongguk had no idea that sticking stuff on people's lockers was a contemporary trend until he'd found a terribly sweet one a few weeks ago, attached to the metal slot thingy that he could most probably fit his little finger through if he tried.

Really, he didn't understand the urge to showcase what you wanted to say about a person to the outside world.

And especially thick-skulled, inarticulate insults written on WHSmith wide-ruled refill pad paper turned horizontal in wonky all caps featuring a dying and rather scratchy ball point BIC pen.

A wee little note, gifted with utmost care and comfort that read: 'COCK CONSUMER THE THIRD.' hung with a loose bit of twisted Sellotape for authenticity.

Very American of them.

Now, Jeongguk was accustomed to compliments.

But this was borderline obsessive.

Inevitable, given the fact that he was officially the third kid in the entirety of his local state high school's sombre history to openly come out as gay.

The student population was severely struggling to digest this fact. Co-education with a ninety-nine-point-nine percent white majority cohort, Jeongguk was the only Asian twink in town apparently.

Disappointing.

Not that that bothered him in the slightest, though.

The estate kids would sneer at him whether he was gay or not. If that wouldn't ever change, who was he to? They must have possessed some sort of feminine urge to bully him as it was a 'rite of passage' for gay kids these days.

To their defence, Jeongguk didn't feel at all that bullied, though.

He fucking loved the attention.

He smirked and ripped the paper from its point of suspension, glancing at it, yet again, to appreciate the time and effort that some wanker with a sub-zero level IQ had spent trying to conjure up that alliterative, scarcely legible, whopper of a joke.

"What was yesterday's again?" A gruff voice behind him called. Jeongguk didn't have to turn to know who it was. "I can't seem to remember."

Jeongguk had a way with older men. To facilitate understanding, he was a rather successful 'man-magnet'.