8

Back to short chappies, sorry this took a century, I'm such a clown 👁
______________

Later that week, Taehyung had realised that he saw right through Jeongguk's pathetic façade.

It didn't take long to know that he was wearing a mask and he'd ripped it right off, that night at his friend's party. What baffled him the most  was that he was still very much unaware of why he was doing such a thing. Why did he need his constant attention? Why did he crave him, want him of all people?

And why did he proceed to act so arrogant when inside, he knew. Jeongguk Jeon was more than insecure.

Perhaps that's what scared him the most.

Taehyung felt like he'd discovered things about the boy that he wasn't supposed to know. Jeongguk couldn't remember what had happened, he only remembered the 'best' parts. It left Taehyung anxiously wondering what he'd say if he found out that he'd somewhat opened up to him. He wondered how their relationship would change. And what did he mean? He didn't 'treat people the way they deserved to be treated'? Sure, he had a hard outer shell but after that rather long confrontation, he'd found that there was far more to Jeongguk than he'd initially thought.

He is wasn't just some... dumb, horny teenager.

And like Taehyung, he wanted something that both of them knew he couldn't have.

The worst part was, that the older man wanted him too.

He spun around in his office chair that Wednesday evening, tapping his phone against his leg and running a large hand through his blonde locks, exhaling as he yet again, tried to comprehend the situation.

What was he going to do? Would he tell him?

Oh look Jeongguk, before we do anything dangerous again, I just wanted to let you know that I'm aware that you're a broken fuck, like me.

Weed definitely brought out the worst in them both. And oh god, no, he wasn't going to tell him any time soon about the details. He'd let him figure it out himself or he'd cause a whole lot of unintended, potentially avoidable damage.

He prayed that he didn't remember and he further prayed that it'd certainly stay that way, he didn't want to think about it but yes, it was inevitable.

As for Lisa...

Well Jesus help Taehyung.

Not only was he consumed to the brim with guilt and regret and a constant nagging, a tearing at his heart... his mind wasn't on her. It was on Jeongguk.

The guilt was an underlying feeling, it always seemed to be there but the second the man thought of the the scrawny ravenette and his thick thighs and soft doe eyes and his precious, thin lips and how they felt, melted, warm, wet, hot against his own, his worries drifted away.

He didn't understand him in the slightest, there had to be something that the man was missing- Jeongguk wasn't like himself that night. It was like someone had possessed him.

Or worse still,  his true self.

His true colours.

If that was so, then this was bad.

Me:

I need to talk to you.

Probably Jeongguk:

Let's fuck, when and where.

Me:

I'm being serious.