insidewallsofafamousplace.1

WARININGS: SLOW-BURN, SHORT CHAPTERS, MANY SPOILERS, SWEARS, SOME YANDERE-ISH BEHAVIOR, NO LOVE INTERESTS(but only in one ending, there is a love interest), MANY OOC MOMENTS, DEAD BODIES, DETAILED DEATHS, GLAMMIKE THEORY/ROBOT GREGORY THEORY, OBSE...

WARININGS: SLOW-BURN, SHORT CHAPTERS, MANY SPOILERS, SWEARS, SOME YANDERE-ISH BEHAVIOR, NO LOVE INTERESTS(but only in one ending, there is a love interest), MANY OOC MOMENTS, DEAD BODIES, DETAILED DEATHS, GLAMMIKE THEORY/ROBOT GREGORY THEORYOBSESSION, HORROR, FNAF SPOILERS, SB SPOILERS, ETC.

__________________

    "  A radio playing some old, recorded songs while one 'thing' was just.. they were doing what they did, the most. Just, listening to these songs; and thinking. That's what they did most.

      "    |-----------------------|

|           who are      |

|       you runnin'    |

|              from?       |

     |-----------------------|       "

 A paper with this question, now was in front of them. They didn't answer it, with their tails just swaying up-then-down, and the radio being the only thing brought sound, with some metallic clanking as well. 

The old music putting the h/c-nette's mind in peace, imagining coins on a hill - sunset, and their family. But they couldn't meet them, as they were stuck in the Mega-PizzaPlex. 

They lived here, as long as they can remember; making smaller junior animatronics. Making them hostile, but with aesthetic designs ꅏ꒐꓅ꃄ ꄘꑾꑾ꒒꒐ꁹꁅꇘ, ꃄ꒐ꃸ꒐ꁹꁅ ꓅ꃄꑾꂵ ꋫꅏꋫꌥ. All saying, that someone inspired him. But they were always told -

"Your not a living thing with feeling." with also a question. "Why do you need feelings?" 

Yes, they do make animatronics...ꄘꋪꄱꂵ ꇘ꓅ꄱ꒒ꑾꁹ ꉣꋫꋪ꓅ꇘ ꓅ꄱ ꂵꋫꀗꑾ ꁹꑾꅏ ꄱꁹꑾꇘ, who he calls "Junior Animatronics", with the words behind them saying; "H.G.H.V" on them. ...As some code. When, the moose animatronic was turned on, they did a little laugh. Not a high-pitched one, but also not a full-deep voice one either.  It was like, a medium-goofy laugh. 

Why was that laugh, for the moose.. but not for the dog? It fitted well, for the dog all the way.

After that, the dog was turned on and - smoke came out of their mouth. 'that's something, that should be fixed..' the fox thought, looking at the junior dog-animatronic. Not working on it, as they seem to be turning on his other - animatronics; a moth and cat. Yet, his ideas for other animatronics he wanted to make.

The small child sighed, as he went to power them off - and chill for himself. Turning, to the on-juniors, walking to them - as to do, what they thought, to do. Close enough to the power-off, button he did just that. Turned them off. 

Then they, walked away from their spot; to a dark corner. Then.

They were gone."      

"THE UNKNOWN CHILD". 

6/23/12.