missiontomeetonelikeme.2

WARININGS: SLOW-BURN, SHORT CHAPTERS, MANY SPOILERS, SWEARS, SOME YANDERE-ISH BEHAVIOR, NO LOVE INTERESTS(but only in one ending, there is a love interest), MANY OOC MOMENTS, DEAD BODIES, DETAILED DEATHS, GLAMMIKE THEORY/ROBOT GREGORY THEORY, OBSE...

WARININGS: SLOW-BURN, SHORT CHAPTERS, MANY SPOILERS, SWEARS, SOME YANDERE-ISH BEHAVIOR, NO LOVE INTERESTS(but only in one ending, there is a love interest), MANY OOC MOMENTS, DEAD BODIES, DETAILED DEATHS, GLAMMIKE THEORY/ROBOT GREGORY THEORY, OBSESSION, HORROR, FNAF SPOILERS, SB SPOILERS, ETC.

_______________

GREGORY's POV

'Something is ...wrong with this information. I thought I was the only kid here.' I thought while looking at the new message on the watch I was given, not to long ago. I thought the first message I would get, was Freddy's. Not this one.

"Meh, who knows." saying so - I shrugged(not letting Freddy hear what I said), I opened the door to let Freddy out of his room. 

"Uh?" before Freddy, got out of the room - I had checked if anyone was around. I saw a shadow, that seemed to be of another child.. with two tails, and just small dotted white eyes? That's not.. normal. Nothing of them is normal. 'wow, I think I need my eyes checked.' I thought once again, shaking my heads. 'It's just nothing, no need to worry about it!' with a smile on my face, hands on my hips.

 I let Freddy out of his green-room and to a recharge-station.

For some reason, my mind just won't let the shadow go. They shouldn't matter.. but why do I feel like they'll bring chaos..? More then, the Security Guard? Heck, even more then me! (don't ask on how I know i'm bringin' chaos here).

No no, I should stop thinking of that rando kid. I need to leave this place. This is not my home..

__________

(R)'s POV

I need to tell Vanny, and Boss about this. Oh.. you know what? I shouldn't tell them. They already know, they don't play by the rules - and so do I. Just follow his footsteps, and we are alright.

No change needed in our brains. It was a fun time.

As I flew with my robotic tails of a fox, towards where I could both find Vanny and Boss; all I was thinking, was that boy. But my memories, from these tails. what was their gain, from him? All I remember from, these weird dreams; is that... It seems like, I was the "Kitsune". Oh wow. Weird yes?

Oh. I'm getting close, to our 'house'. 

I need to tell them, about him. ..This seems weird. All of this. All like, Boss's plan. Couldn't get him out my mind.