missingcameras.3

WARININGS: SLOW-BURN, SHORT CHAPTERS, MANY SPOILERS, SWEARS, SOME YANDERE-ISH BEHAVIOR, NO LOVE INTERESTS(but only in one ending, there is a love interest), MANY OOC MOMENTS, DEAD BODIES, DETAILED DEATHS, GLAMMIKE/GLAMHENRY THEORY and ROBOT GREGOR...

WARININGS: SLOW-BURN, SHORT CHAPTERS, MANY SPOILERS, SWEARS, SOME YANDERE-ISH BEHAVIOR, NO LOVE INTERESTS(but only in one ending, there is a love interest), MANY OOC MOMENTS, DEAD BODIES, DETAILED DEATHS, GLAMMIKE/GLAMHENRY THEORY and ROBOT GREGORY THEORY, OBSESSION, HORROR, FNAF SPOILERS, SB SPOILERS, ETC.

___________

Vanessa's POV

Ugh. I now have to deal with a child, running around this pizzeria. Don't they know, better? It's past working hour! I shouldn't have to deal with this! ..Yet I am. Just great. Fuckin' great

Vanny's POV

meeting boss. That's what i need to do, for now before i start my chase. that's what i need to focus on now. even tho, it can get annoying if i don't already start. but anything to, please boss. i will wait.

i should wait. wait, why did boss call me? he doesn't do so, if he needs to really talk to me. ooh, no. did i mess up? fuck, i would have to pay the price, if i did? shit. tho, it shouldn't really be all that bad. 

i should, focus on how... 

"there is another kid here" i said, looking into the corner where i saw a young child, with.... two tails? weird.

 they must be some special kid i suppose if i wasn't supposed to chase them. but he does seem to be helpful enough, to get the main kid, for me and boss.

GREGORY'S POV 

I need to hide. hide from... them. but how? freddy is the only one that can help me hide, and i don't... I really know this place too well, to hide in the spots no one knows about. yes, freddy's chest is one thing. but that will get old very fast.

so, anywhere that is small cramped.. would do just fine. but, it wouldn't help with, my own body for the greater good. fuck. should've not stayed here, that late just to see the show.

then this happens. maybe, i can live this..? but, no. i- i can't survive this. i know that. because, if i get caught, i will be going back outside, of this fun place.. with no where to go. uhhh- could it be that i'm a.. 

tomorrow.. will it be back to normal? i should really be looking forward to that. but- 

i'm confused, scared.. and. i don't know. this situation.. that I putted myself in. maybe i am a fool. i'm.. just.

lost. ...

why did i do this to myself? should've known what would happen if i were to stay here. stay for one show. my first show that i would be seeing. 

i hate this. hate it. my nightmares were true. i hate that they were true. i hate it. i hate it. i hate it. i hate it. i hate it. i hate it

i hate it

(R)'s POV

..I had this one look at this kid. Now, i'm.. oh, now i want to know more about him. needy for his attention, focus, on his good side, and on his bad side. and i need to know. how did he get in here? how did he do that?

so much information to get, and what better way to do so?

i'll need to be friends with him. if not having this information, and not being his friend.. i'll need to go use some, unsafe measures to get what i need. and how dumb i would be if i didn't do all of these..? abit to weird, and inhuman if i don't do these.

now.. i'll just need to follow him, and avoid when you looks behind. he doesn't need to know.

it wouldn't be as fun, if he was to see me... tho, i really do want him to know of my being. 

to know that he isn't alone. 

fake, backstory. fake, looks, fake personality. 

i need to be like him. so he doesn't feel alone. so that i can make him feel safe, whenever this "freddy" guy can't. and i need him, to rely on me.

information from him, be like him, be his friend, and keep him safe. wouldn't it be amazing? i mean. 

since, from birth. i was never myself. such amazing plan, to get what i deserve. what i deserve to know, and claim.. i need to catch his eye. his interest. so that i also wouldn't be alone.

he won't be alone, and i won't be alone. 

"freddy" already gain his trust.. maybe i do need to befriend that bear robot - to gain his love. kinda of glad that i had made, a persona for myself if this were to happen. i mean. it did happen, but it only lasted for a few hours and- well. i didn't like the kid, all that much.

now.. here's this one. 

won't be hard, it has always worked. 

"...I need this, and he needs this. we all know that." i said to myself in a low tone so that no one would hear - with drool coming out of my mouth. i could already imagine, his face with such relief that he isn't the only one.