Chapter 2

Yn P.O.V

I was walking in the mall with my bestfriend, Kam when I saw India and her best friend Matika. I just kept walking, I didn't even speak to her because she doesn't want people to know that I'm her sister, but it's whatever I don't care. I was zoned out until Kam started talking. " Wasn't that your sister?" I just simply nodded. I looked at her and she just looked confused but Ima let her stay confused 😂😌

After hours of shopping, I finally made it home to see my family having a small cookout or get together or whatever you wanna call it. I walked inside, putting my bags down. Then I went into the kitchen to see my mommy cooking something. I kissed her cheek and picked up my nephew, Ty. He's so cute 😍❤️

I walked outside to see all my sisters and my daddy and all of them. I went and spoke to my sisters, not including India. 😌
She rolled her eyes, but guess what I don't care.

I gave Ty to Bree and ran back inside going upstairs into my room changing into my white, orange and mint bathing suit. After I put that on, I slid on my Nike slides and ran back downstairs and outside. I grabbed Ty again and we got into the pool together, but of course I was holding him.

An hour later .. 😈

We finally got out the pool to get something to eat. Everybody was sitting around the table eating, when my mom must've noticed me and India had some type of tension. " Yn, India what's wrong with you two?" I just shrugged and smirked at India. India said, " Oh nothing, just wondering why Yn didn't speak to me when I ran into her at the mall". That's when a small smirk appeared on her mouth. My mom looked at me and asked me why I didn't speak to her. " I didn't know that was her, I thought it was somebody else". India replied, " Oh stop it! I said, Hey Yn, and you just kept walking". " Lies! India just plain lies". Of course Morgan, Crystal and Brooke took her side. I rolled my eyes and got up and ran upstairs into my room. I laid on my bed and watched re-runs of Love and Hip Hop : Atlanta. I was interrupted by my phone ringing and my baby's face appeared saying he wanted to FaceTime so I answered and waved at him.

Him : hey baby

Me : hi there hubby

Him : what's wrong with you? You're usually more bubbly.

Me : oh nothing, just the regular.

Him - your sisters again?

Me - *nods* yes it's like they always take up for India and she just feeds them with lies and they believe everything she says. *pouts* and it's not fair!

Him - aww baby, you'll be outta there soon and you won't have to worry about them.

Me - I know but it's just not fair and nobody sticks up for me but Bree and sometimes Crystal.

That's when the water works started coming.

Him - baby don't cry, it's gonna be okay.

That's when there was a silent knock on my door.

Me - Baby I gotta go, I love you ❤️

Him - I love you too ❤️💘

And that's when we hung up and I told whoever it was to come in and of course it was Bree. She's the best sister ever.

Bree - you okay boo ?

I nodded and she came in sat beside me rubbing my back.

I looked up at her and kind of smiled.

Me - yeah I guess, do you think I'm overreacting about this situation and all the others?

Bree - no, no you are not. cause they should look at both sides of the story but they just her little entourage, so of course they going to stick up for her but just know I always got your back baby. But me and Ty bout to go so see you later baby cakes.

She kissed my cheek and got up.
"Bye Bree", I said as she was walking out of my room. What a night, huh ?

Next Morning

I was sleeping hella good until somebody woke me up. Of course it had to be her. "Get yo ass up stupid". I rolled my eyes as she walked out of my room. I got up walking into my bathroom taking a quick shower and doing my hygiene. I then went into my closet pulling out a grey dress that fit my body perfectly and some white converses. After getting dress I put my hair into a messy bun and put on some clear lip gloss. I sprayed some perfume on and ran downstairs into the kitchen. I have my dad and mom a kiss on the cheek, grabbed a piece of bacon and grabbed the keys to my all white Benz and walked outside. I was heading to school but first I had to pick up my bestie, Kam.

After I scooped her up, we headed straight to school. Once we got there everything was same ole, same ole. Until this fine boy walked into the classroom. Damn he's fine.

Soooo y'all wanted me to update? There ya go but continue voting and commenting bc I love y'all's feedback 😩💕

But who should the boy be? Bc I have no idea who I want to chose. So comment and tell me who should it be. Btw whatever gets chosen the most I'm going to pick him. So yeah comment.

5+ comments and 10+ votes for me to update. And update doesn't count 😌💕💘

Toddles bbys 💍💘