4

Yn ..

Weeks later ..

Well I've been doing a lot better and me and India's new relationship is awesome but Bree is still my favorite sister. Right now me and India are laid up in my bed eating ice cream while I cry my eyes out.

Well a lot of things happened. Me and Haley are no longer friends .. I'll get to that in a minute. Pryce has a girlfriend, yeah he played me. He was treating me like a princess and then I hear he went and got another girlfriend her name is Brandi. And Brandi has been spreading rumors about me about my situation with the razor and the pills so people think I'm weird or whatever. Of course me and Kam are still friends but she doesn't really hang with me as much anymore. Everytime I'm on Instagram or Snapchat I see all of them together .. Including Kam, Haley, Brandi, Jawan, Dylan and Pryce. But I couldn't believe Pryce would tell Brandi my business but I'm thinking it was Haley cause they're the best of friends now but Ima be okay. Oh me and Haley aren't friends because she thinks I want Dylan but hey those are her insecurities. Luckily school is out so I don't have to deal with them for now.

I decided to stop crying and go to the mall by myself because if I call Kam and ask her to come she's going to say she's busy. So I got dressed into a white crop top with overall shorts and my legend blues 11's. I grabbed my phone and left. Once I got to the mall I did a lot of shopping. After awhile I got hungry and went into the food court and got something to eat, as I was sitting down on my phone and eating I heard giggling and laughing so I looked to left and saw them all of them at that.
I guess they were laughing at me but guess what. IDGAF! Pryce walked over and sat in the chair beside me. I rolled my eyes and continued playing on my phone.

Pryce - Why you being so rude?

Me - Why don't you ask your little crew and your gf? If anybody's mean it's them! For your girl to be picking at me over what happened ain't right cause she don't even know me like that and she don't know what I've went through. So get tf out my face with that bs.

Pryce - I ain't even tell her cause I knew that was personal. To be honest I think your girl Haley told her cause they bestfriends now. But you know I missed you baby. *licks lips*

I love when he does that .. Snap out of it Yn he did you wrong!

Me - You could've had me but you choose her over me. But if you ever let her go call me bby .

I winked and got up walking away making sure he saw that ass move back and forth to show him what he missing. Of course I felt him staring at it, so I turned around and winked to see him with his jaw dropped. I smirked and laughed leaving the mall and going home.

Couple hours later ..
I heard a knock at my room and before I could say anything the person walked in. Guess who it was. Pryce .

Me - Hey Pryce and what do you want?

Him - Hey mamas, I broke up with Brandi today cause I realized how much I missed you.

Me - I figured you'd come running back to me.

I smiled some and waved my finger in a "come here" motion. He came and sat beside me and I got on his lap and was about to kiss him until I stopped.

Me - I can't kiss you cause you've been with that hoe Brandi .

He laughed and kissed me anyways. Man I missed his lips.

Well that was a short chapter .. But from now on I will be posting short chapters until y'all comment and vote. But when y'all comment and vote I will post a long chapter.

4+ comments and 5+ votes

Love K 😈❤️