Chapter 3

Yn P.O.V

So he introduced himself and the teacher to told him to sit in the empty seat next to me.

Pryce Watkins and Yn Watkins , that's kind of cute right there. Hopefully he'll notice me tho.

Hours passed and it was now lunch time and me and my crew were sitting at our regular table talking and making jokes until I saw Pryce looking for a place to sit. I was going to tell him that he could sit with us but the hoe of the school, Kayla went and pulled him to her table. The whole time at lunch I spent staring at Pryce. Until one of my friends Jawan, tapped me and asked if I was good. I nodded and got up. After lunch was over we went to the rest of our classes and hours later the day was finally over and it's Friday and the last day of school! But I have to go home to India 😒 .

Later on ..

I was laying in my bed, watching tv until I heard a ding signaling that I had a text message. I looked at it and it was from Kam.

Convo ;

Kam 👯💄💕 - Hey bestie there's a party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and Haley.

Haley is my other best friend .

Me - Yeah sure, what time does it start?

Kam 👯💄💕 - At 10:00 😊

Now I have to rush because it's currently 9:00, she would do something like this. Oh but let me tell you more about my crew well lemme start off with the names and who dates who. Dylan and Hayley date and Jawan and Kam date and me I'm just all by lonely, because me and Chad broke up recently. Actually the same day we got off of FaceTime 😊

Anyways I went into my closet trying to find something cute to wear. I decided on a black tank top, black shorts, and red and black plaid shirt to wrap around my waist and some Jordan's. I took a quick shower and put my clothes on. I sprayed some VS perfume on and put on some deodorant and grabbed my IPhone 6 and put on some lip gloss and walked downstairs. I told my mom where I was going and grabbed my keys. I was walking out the door until India said something.

India - You don't need to be going anywhere looking like a hoe.

I don't know what came over me but it wasn't good .. She made my blood boil and I just went and punched her dead in her face and walked out getting in my car driving to pick up Haley and Kam. After I picked them up, I drove to the party and got out. When we walked in the first person I saw was Pryce sexy ass.

I walked over to him and introduce myself, he was talking to Jawan and Dylan so I waited until he finished.

5 minutes later ... 😈
They finally finished talking and I stood right in front of him. As soon as he started talking I smelt the strong liquor on his breath.

Me - Hey Pryce *smiles*

He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. Then his hands went down to my ass but I don't blame him it is fat lol.

Him - Wassup shawty? What's your name?

Me - Nothing and Yn

Him - Well Yn you wanna go dance?

I nodded and he led me onto the dance floor and Throw Sum Mo' came on and since I was in a partying mood I started making that ass clap for him. If you don't get what I'm saying .. I started twerking on him.

The party was almost over and I had to get Pryce's number. So we exchanged phone numbers and I went to find Kam and Haley. I gave Haley the keys cause I wasn't mentally stable, cause I had few drinks here and there.