chapter 6

After the incident from the ninja attack, everyone is recovering from the battle.

The students and specialists are treated by the medics for their injuries.

The engineers are repairing all the damages from the buildings of HQ and the academy. Including the machinery.

While Jericho and Lumi are brought to the clinic where Mei treats their injuries. His wounded left arm is wrapped up by bandages.

They're having a discussion with commander Garu and lieutenant Angsa about the incident from the terrorist.

The mentors explained about the group that attack the Alphas operator's headquarters, is the violent terrorist organization known as "the League of Ninjas", being led by Hakai.

However, since they're masters of stealth, they're very impossible to track them down.

Then Jericho wants to know about the thunderbolt gem. As he's very familiar with it.

Garu: you're telling me that you're familiar with that gem that was stolen by Hakai?

Jericho: it's true! When I first looked at the gem, it was like I'd seen this before.

Angsa: really?

Jericho: well... Not only that. I feel like... I can sense its energy. It's like I have some connection with that thunderbolt.

Lumi: you do?

Jericho: I'm still a bit confused... I was wondering if this could be a part of my memories... But what's more important is that we have to track down those ninjas. They're probably plotting a scheme with that gem they had stolen. But still, where did you find it?

Garu explains about the gem they found, that was fallen from the sky like a meteorite from years ago.

One of his co-workers was examining that the thunderbolt. Based on its symbol, it possessed the power of the lightning element.

But proves to be very dangerous for someone to handle such extreme power. Even touching it can give electrocution.

This could be the possible reason for the ninjas to steal the gem because of its great power.

Jericho: then, we must track them down now!

Garu: unfortunately, we can't. Our tracking systems are completely damaged, as this could take weeks to repair them. Including the spaceships.

Angsa: they could have been traveled to another planet.

Garu: more importantly, we have to investigate how the league of ninjas would manage to enter this place. As the gate has been opened since this is where we keep any villains from trespassing this place with high tech security.

Angsa: then we must check from the security room to see the footage of the gate.

So they, including Jericho and Lumi, decided to head towards the security room.

Once they open, to their horror, they see all of the security guards lying down on the floor.

Lumi: *GASP!*... Are they alright...?

Jericho: what just happened to them?!

When Garu checks on them, only he sees that they're all completely lifeless. He confirmed that they're indeed dead as they're being murdered.

Then, the general noticed the ripped hole from one of the guard's shirts, which was exposed to have a burned skin of the latter's chest.

While wondering who could have done this, Garu then spots a fluid on the floor.