chapter 22

After the incident of Mercury and the others...

The doctors have arrived where Jericho and the others are outside of the casino to treat their injuries.

As everyone now has bandages to cover their wounds, they all wait for Felisa to wake up who's lying on the stretcher. They're all worried if she couldn't wake up. Until she starts to open her eyes as she's finally awake.

Lumi: Felisa! You're awake!

Felisa: What happened?

Sukar: You were blasted by a laser.

Felisa: lasers... *Gasped!* Felix! What happened to him?! Where is he?!"

Eelin: Don't worry. He's fine. But he already left along with the others after General Aayiz came to stop them.

Felisa: General Aayiz?! He was here?!

Lee-yu: Felisa, is there something wrong? *noticing from her reaction after hearing his name being mentioned. While she's too stunned from her reaction*

Jericho: Also, I let General Aayiz take the light gem.

Felisa: (disbelief) You mean you let him take away that light gem?! Why would you do that?! I thought you wanted that gem.

Jericho: (shamefully) Well, he confiscated it as he wouldn't let me have it. He thinks I won't be able to keep something that is powerful that would hurt someone. I'm sorry, Felisa. For the trouble I put you through. Even you guys.

Felisa: *sighs*... Don't worry, Jericho. At least we're all okay for now.

Although everything seems to be fine, the rest wonders her reasons to leave to Omegas operators upon seeing Felisa's reaction when the general of the Omegas operators is mentioned.

However, Felisa admits she does not know whether the Omegas might have true motives or not. It's hard to believe since Aayiz has good publicity and is considered a "Hero".

Felisa begins to explain the history of the Omegas operators.

Before Aayiz became the current general, there was a previous general named Bagus. He was once most beloved by many people who saw him as a hero since he fights for justice.

However, Bagus has suddenly changed drastically. It happened 10 years ago....

To the others' disbelief, Bagus suddenly corrupted where he led the Omegas to commit a genocide and killed a thousand innocent people.

Until, he was defeated by Aayiz, who came to stop the genocide and had him the entire members of the Omegas arrested for their actions.

The others wonder why Bagus suddenly changed. Only Felisa stated that he's willing to follow his own path of the dark side.

This sudden change has caused everyone to feel betrayed on Bagus and view him as a threat.

While Aayiz will take over Omegas operators and recruit new members.

Once Felisa finished explaining, the others then asked what reason she left the Omegas, including leaving her brother behind.

However, Felisa becomes disgusted as she coldly refuses to reveal her background from the Omegas. Claiming it would be hard for her to get the others to believe. So Felisa gets off from the stretcher and quietly leaves the others behind.

They plead with her not to leave, but Jericho suggests not to ask that kind of question anymore, seeing that it would upset her much more. So it's best not to ask about her background anymore, while Felisa needs more time to clear her mind.