T W O

Harry's pov

My shift just started a few hours ago and it's been pretty quiet and chill since it began so I've been getting on with some work on my computer.

Suddenly I hear commotion in the emergency room I jump to my feet and make my way out.

Seeing zayn i rush over to see what happening "hey what's going on" I asked him wanting to help it any way I could.

"Female 24 years old car slid on the ice and crashes into a wall" he states to me but always to the nurses crowding the bed as it wheels towards a room.

We make our way into a room and I wash my hands and put on some gloves. I go towards the bed moving past everyone.

I'm greeted with a face I recognise. It's Lauren from ward 3.

" guys her names Lauren Anderson she's works on ward 3 her shift must have just finished she was driving home" I tell everyone giving them new information that could help.

"Thank you dr styles I'll put it on the system" he says walking towards the computer.
I tell one of the nurses to grab an iv and get some pain meds started.

I make my way towards the women to check her over. "Hey miss Anderson do you know where you are" I asked cautiously not knowing what injuries she's sustained.

She looks up and me with tears in her eyes but not allowing them to fall and slowly opens her mouth and starts to shake her head but winces in pain.

"Possible head injury or concussion" I yell across to zayn to put onto the computer.
"Schedule an order for a CT scan zayn" I add as I continue my checks.

I grab a torch and hold it up to Lauren's eyes checking the dilation and it all seems good which gives some some relief. "Ok miss Anderson I need you to follow the torch please"
I say giving her instructions as the nurses hook up the monitors.

I start moving the torch and she follows it with ease which is a good sign.

"Ok miss Anderson do you remember anything that happened" I ask her keeping eye contact.

She opens her mouth "I was d-driving" she says with a rasp and thinking hard.

"Take your time ma'am" I say allowing her to speak.

"The ice!" She suddenly says "I slipped on the ice and hit the wall" she says looking as if it's all just come back to her.

"That's right, does anything hurt" I ask needing to know where to start checking.

"My b-ack" she winces a little as one of the nurses moves her slightly. I look over to zayn as he turns around.

"How long till that CT scan is ready?" I ask him as the nurses change her into a gown.

"It's ready now dr styles" he states and I ten back around.