Chapter I: Who I am...?

>> I was born in the Middle Ages, I don't know in what year, but I was born on March 26th ... This is probably the first mystery that no one knows! Nobody knows what year I was born !? Either my father told me I was born in 1013, or my grandmother, Rose, told me I was in 1008, or Aunt Madam Mechante, that I was born in 1010 ... my stepbrother told me I was in 0 ... Please ... I have to solve this "mystery" somehow ...

I was born in the French-Anglo country, which is a country considered "a country of the devil" because it belongs to the land of the devil; it has a larger surface area than Germanigy. He is a comrade with Germanigy and the Middle East, but at the same time in danger with India and Old Arabia. The traditions are amazing, but there is also a diabolical religious tradition which is: Every autumn, non-Christians dress in goatskin clothes, four broken horns from the goat's skull, draw a huge circle with a star in it, five candles at every tip of the star and in its center is a goat skull and blood ... scary! The masked men dance around the circle and at the end they shout "La patro de nia diablo!".

I am an obedient, innocent child who hates to be raped and abused by anything. But, I'm impatient, a little naughty and very lazy. I love winter because it is a beautiful season, I am the only one who believes in Christmas, a legend told by my mother who died of the plague, the others do not even believe in the broken head of Christmas. When I see the snow, I get excited and fly out of the castle yard and throw myself into it. But my father won't let me out because he's afraid of the dangers of the forest. Flight..? well of course! I have wings! What can I do without wings? Have you ever seen me fly without wings? No way! I'm extraordinarily lazy, because when I hear about guests or prom, I scream, I throw myself on the bed, I hit my head on the pillow and I hide in my favorite hiding place: the Highest Tower. And the servant keeps convincing me that I have to get along and be polite at the table with the others .... What do I need KINGDOM? I was not born for that! I was born to be like all other people !! don't worry, arrange yourself elegantly for your guests! If something bad happens, I leave my family! and only ordinary people will adopt me! not seniors or the rich ... I hate to be in the navel of the earth, which, if I am like this all the time, I will be obsessed worse and I will not be able to get out of my head except very hard! I don't like being mentally affected. I have a memory of the past and I have no idea how I manage to guess the future correctly ?! Does that mean I'm going to be a magician? I think I'm wrong ... it shouldn't be like that. Maybe I'm wrong that I'm thinking "the future is right" that everything will be as I guessed ... at 4 years old, should I already think about my profession? Is it possible somehow? Or am I wrong again?Offf! Are the guests coming again? I shouted sullenly. I lowered my pen, jumped out of bed, and went to the door with my hands folded and waited for him to say something.

- Prince Charles, your Aunt Madam Mechante and Uncle Mechante are coming with your cousin, Larissa!

-Ah!? Is that horrible again?

-How do you tell this thing to your cousin? why horrible?

-Well, in French, "mechante" is horrible! and I don't want to see them at all! What do I have to do with them? See me the way I am, bird?

-They want to see you and you know I love you so much, son! and finally my father came. And how can you say that? Ha? Do you see that your cousin is horrible?

I froze. No one said a word until Dad added:

-May, Charles! you are very naughty! how can you speak ill of your relatives?

-Well ... what should I do to stop being naughty, Dad?

-Shut up! The Mechante family had just arrived ... he left, but at the same time he stopped and added more. And if I catch you talking bad about my sister, I'll fly you out with your diary! don't cry and don't tell me I didn't tell you!