Chapter IV: A reach to the anchorage

We all went to the anchorage. We crossed three big rivers, a mountain and a dangerous cave. It was long and tiring, with no water or food. The two were tired too, but at the same time, they resisted. It took three days to reach the anchorage. In the end, I came to this gentleman. I entered the barracks, it was a table full of witchcraft papers, my father's former courtier ... to become a wizard. The "courtier" also came down the stairs, greeting the two of them, and when he saw me, he thought and said to me:

-You don't have to tell me what happened, prince! I know all about your problem with your father. And first and foremost I am delighted to see you again after so many years!

-It's only been three years, courtesan! I told Johnson, forgetting that only three years had passed.

-A! sorry!

-You don't have to excuse me for anything. I said politely.

-Master, did you know that he wants to find a suitable family?

-Shut up, hanged man! I already knew everything.

After saying the last words, there was silence in the barracks. Good minutes, he added.

-You two, Aforcado and Draoi, hit a good boss! after the others, the next two bosses will have a harder time than they think. Handel will be a strange chancellor and Serena will leave them alone with Temperance and the Empress, Epeltasuna and Keiserin. He will also be an evil wizard! Now you have no escape! he said, laughing. Stronger than Draoi, who will be the chancellor, I the general and he considered the Emperor ... Handel will be a born devil, with a diabolical power and he will also be immortal!

I didn't expect that. I thought I would not be with the navel of the earth, but I will be king. Either I have to change my subject or answer them directly, refusing to be the emperor for the two books with some animal-headed people I've never seen ... I don't know what Epeltasuna and Keiserin mean! I had better become a hunchbacked wizard, a doctor of the Plague of Ant-Pharaoh of the South and of the Beetle-Deer. The most dangerous insects that my mother got sick of Pharaoh's Ant ... Pharaoh's ants are five times more contagious than Deer Beetle; they are very small and walk through houses, clothes, animals, food and even humans. A lot of people die because of them.
I interrupted Johnson's conversation:
-Is it necessary to be an emperor for two tarots ??
-No ... You decide and you will do whatever your life ... Not everything. He said with a warm smile.
I didn't expect this! I was very happy and thanked him. After midnight, we set off for home.