Chapter II: The

What a misfortune! What a misfortune it is to have a human relationship with my father! a devil, what else can I say? I got lost on the road. Maybe I'll find a decent family. It is a very long road, with dangers, to cross on waters, mountains and caves ... without water and food at four years old. In a travel hour, at the foot of The Great Insister-Sur, there were burnt trees, a reddish fog, and a dilapidated hut that someone still lived in. Curious, I approached this unknown place, I smelled the air that was rusty iron. I tiptoed and opened the wooden door, which was barely standing. I saw a table with a witchcraft card and a thick, red string. There were two beds; the first bed was a person with a raven, no wings, a red stripe on his eyelids, his beak was small and his feathers were thick. In the second bed is another person who is depicted in a white wolf, with a thick red string on it. They slept on the floor. I got even closer to that table and I accidentally made a noise. The raven woke up, looked at me, amazed and said:

-I think you hit the wrong road, boy! you should come back as soon as possible. It's dangerous! said the bird-guy, breathing hard and amazed. Then the wolf-man woke up.

-Who are you talking to, Draoi? Single? he asked, falling deeply.

-I'm not talking alone, Aforcado! I'm talking to a four-year-old boy who doesn't know what he's looking for here. Maybe he got lost alone like that or he doesn't have parents ... there are several reasons, Aforcado. Aforcado approached me, took me in his arms, smelled me and said:

-Hmmm ... it looks like he's the son of a king, Draoi. He can't be as hungry, without clothes as he is now, well arranged. It clearly belongs to a king, my friend!

-I don't want you to take me there !! I reacted nervously and scared

They were both shocked. They asked each other why they didn't want me to go there. Aforcado made me tell you everything that happened. When I told him everything, they were amazed, until Aforcado smiled and said.

-Pfff! that must be hanged for what he did! He has nothing to look for on our shore! Ha-ha! a king so soulless to hurt his child? Did you hear, Draoi? How can a father afford to make a child look like a puppet? Tell me too.

-This is a very bad thing and ...

-Oh, wait, genius! Aforcado interrupted Draoi, making fun of him about my wish. When he grows up, he will be like you! Ha-ha !!

-Shut up! Well, don't go after this wolf, Charles. He's always funny to me about someone else. Aforcado, it doesn't seem normal to me what he did to him either. It's just that we have to leave him alone, maybe he'll get back to normal.

-Will I have a stepbrother? I asked them, looking curiously at them.

Draoi was shocked for a few seconds, took a deep breath and told me.

-Unfortunately ... yes, you will have a brother from a mother devil, and I think what are you going through, and Aforcado who is already ... crying like a three-year-old! the urat looked at Aforcado. The wolf looked at him gratefully as he made a gesture as a small child.

-You can stay with us to be safe and I wanted to have a baby too. said Aforcado, smiling at me. I have nothing from that raven!

-You are stupid? We're not like those gay people, and Johnson's main rule is not to have a child, not to complicate our lives! That's our rule.

-Okay, like I have a closet full of sheets and documents about our work! I just said keep it, you idiot!

-Good! o-ho! I'm not talking to you anymore.

-Who is Johnson? I asked them, recalling this gentleman, who, when we did not exist on Earth, was a good friend of his father, who is said to be dead now.

-He's our boss. He didn't die and we're sure of that. He's still alive. He's one hundred and seventy-three, boy. Now he's alone, anchorite.

-Mai, Draoi! Explain to this boy what an anchor is! exclaimed Aforcado, elbowing Draoi's shoulder.

-Good ... Anahoret is a person who is alone, a hermit, especially in the Christian religions that we unfortunately do not respect!

-Why don't you respect the Christian religions? I asked them, amazed.

-Well, our law on tarot is forbidden to be Christians, as in the name of Mr. Jaarelusma, it leaves us with the first religion only two religions: the Secondary Religion with Mr. Gallachk and the Third Religion, to be with the Devil that his chancellor will Be a count named Handel! Diablo is the emperor, the demons are kings, the devil is the nobleman and the future chancellor will be Count Handel. Unfortunately, the two, the nobleman and the chancellor are already on the tarot cards: the chancellor on the fourth tarot and the nobleman on the fourteenth. they will not disappear, they are decided by Johnson, the creator of tarot cards. I deal with the first tarot and Aforcado deals with the tasks of the twelfth tarot. We're in jail, but that's it! I have the task of Magician and Aforcado, the hangman. In fact, you are now the boss! he told us, "When the first person to meet your courage comes, his pride and especially to be a prince or a princess because that person will be the future boss!" and that's how I chose you!

-And now we have to represent Johnson? Said Aforcado, ready to go to his master.

-We should go ... right now, Aforcado. Draoi said and took with him bread, a witch's book and a small bottle of magic potion.

We all set off for Johnson ...