7 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

Yelena nuzzled Meliodas who calms down a bit. "And I don't sound like him." Meliodas muttered with a pout, his face buried in her chest.

"Anyways, come on." Yelena said, as they all wandered to get down the mountains. It didn't take long, perhaps only nearly an hour as the three siblings are given a pouch of wisteria flower by Ryoko before they depart.

"What's this?" Kiyoshi asked, looking at the small lilac pouch in his hand. Instantly, when Inuyasha inhaled the scent of wisteria, he instantly wrinkled his nose and took giant steps away from the group.

"It's wisteria. It will keep the demons and ghouls at bay, they can't stand wisteria." Ryoko explained patting Kiyoshi's head. She always have a soft spot for children. "Now you three take care of each other, alright." Ryoko voiced gently.

Shoichi, Kiyoshi and Teruko nodded in unison before they started leaving to head back to their home.

"Be careful!" Tanjiro waves at them smiling.

-

"Oi, scarface! Fight me!" Inosuke started demanding as they wander through the forest to find a spot to camp. He had been doing this for a bit when he learned that Ryoko is a mentor of sorts to Tanjiro when he joined her and Yelena, so he noted that he has to be tough. And so far, he wasn't getting the fight.

"I have a name! It's Tanjiro Kamado!" Tanjiro tells the wild teen with an weary look.

"Fight me, Gonpachiro Kamaboko! I'll bring you down, right here and right now!" Inosuke said while pointing at the older Kamado. Yelena snorted at Inosuke butchering Tanjiro's name, she wasn't sure if he was serious about it or not.

"Ok, he's definitely doesn't sound like Zeldris and Meliodas right now." Elizabeth deadpanned.

"Who the hell are you talking to?!" Tanjiro yelled back.

"You, of course!" Inosuke rebutted.

"No you're not!!" Tanjiro retorted.

Zenitsu's head swelled comically, as said teen just so happens to stand on the opposite side of Tanjiro, and yells loudly at them. "Excuse me! Can you two keep it down please!?" He shouted in annoyance.

"Told you." The demon princes deadpans, referring to Elizabeth's statement.

"Can you blame him? He's raised in the wild." Ryoko muttered, as the antics of Inosuke is getting on her nerves. Yelena glances at Inuyasha with a thoughtful look, which he notices. She was glancing at him time to time for a while now.

"What?" Inuyasha questioned her, tired of her beating around the bush.

"You need a sword." Yelena instantly responded.

"No shit." Inuyasha blurted obviously. As much as he can do just fine with his hands, claws and techniques with only two, but having a sword is a much better pick to fight with. Stronger than what an average hanyou should be, but against ghouls and demons like Meliodas nor Zeldris he has little to no chance in besting them.

Ryoko then thought of something, with this topic at hand. "Wait guys remember Tessaiga, Toga's sword?" She asked her comrades.

"Tessaiga?" Yelena tilts her head, along with the teens who are few years younger than her.

"You may not remember it, but it's a weapon that Toga, an old friend of ours, owns that is made from his fang along with its counterpart, Tenseiga." Gelda explains to the reincarnated deity. "Tessaiga has the power to destroy 100 lives in one strike, while Tenseiga has the ability to bring back 100 lives in a single swipe as well." she added.