15 | 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

After three days of rest, Ryoko was finally able to walk just fine since her clash against Gyutaro and Daki. With Upper Moon Six slain, no doubt that a member of an Upper Moon being slain after many years would anger Muzan. Taking a loss against not only the Demon Slayer Corporation, but also to the Calamities and also the First Demon.

And now that she is recovered, it was time to move on to the other mission that has been delayed in favor of giving the Reaper recovery time. The mission to the Mugen Train, where it was reported that 40 passengers that boarded on it had instantly disappeared. It was meant to be investigated, but no doubt that it is the work of one the Kizuki.

There was even an intel that only one Lower Moon is left to be dealt with. So this must be the Lower Moon's work.

Yelena is back in her standard outfit, but she has switched the crimson cloth belt for her purple one which was actually her darkness taking on the cloth form. She even modified it up a little, removing the sleeves by only having on the golden armbands on both her upper arms and forearms. The skirt of her dress now has double slits, showing off both of her slender legs this time.

"This shouldn't take long." Yelena comments while stepping out towards the main gates, tying her long copper hair up in a ponytail with her bangs and sideburns framing her face.

Ryoko was coming by herself after she was cleared by Shinbou. She was wearing a kimono with the same temari ball pattern with a dark pink obi, although it was modified a bit. The skirt was opened a bit and she was wearing sheer thigh high stockings with garters connected. She's even wearing heeled geta sandals with a purple strap wrapped around her ankles, fingerless gloves with a choker. Her sword was attached on her right side and her hair was also put up in a ponytail.

"All ready to go." Ryoko says with a grin.

Meliodas comes in along with her, and sees her footwear choice. "I don't know how you fight in heels." he deadpans, although Ryoko wearing heels doesn't affect her ability to fight.

"Tell that to Gelda, she's wearing armored heels." Ryoko remarks to him with a grin, as the rest of their group are coming along once they are set to head out to investigate the Mugen Train.

"Changing weapons, I see." Tengen remarks, seeing that Meliodas had switched his massive claymore with Lostvanye that is strapped to his back and within it's sheathe.

"It's not like my claymore has any magic abilities. Plus it's good to have an old friend back." the demon remarks while rubbing the underside of his nose with a grin.

"Until you lose it again." Zeldris deadpans, and Meliodas sweat drops.

"Really Zel?" He deadpanned.

"He could lose it all he wants to. Just know he won't be getting any love from me over the next five years." Yelena says with a smile but a vein was forming on her forehead.

The look on the blonde demon's face had the six look at him snorting from not laughing on the spot. Ryoko and Zeldris have no sympathy for him, and just give him smirks as though wanting to see him suffer.

"I-I won't lose it again, Lena, I swear!! I learned my lesson!!" the Harbinger of Destruction remarks frantically with blue shading on his cherubic face.

"You better." Yelena remarks with a twitching eyebrow.

"Tanjiro and his friends had their own missions to do. But from what I heard, there's a chance they'll end up receiving the Mugen Train mission once they're done with theirs." Elizabeth remarks, since the teens and Nezuko were the only ones who haven't been with them. And it was due to the fact they had already left to head out to do the missions of their own.