16 | 𝐌𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧

After last night's festivities, Yelena and her lovers get ready for their mission and they check out of the inn.

Zeldris, Meliodas, Elizabeth, Gelda and Ryoko heard squealing, their faces turned white with blue shading. The five took off running leaving the hashiras and the demoness who were looking on with dot eyes along with the receptionist, as the mob chased after the five legendary warriors.

"What just happened?" Tengen asked in concern.

"Crazy fans happened, that's what." Yelena mutters with a very annoyed face. Like seriously, those people have to give them space and let them carry on their life, than just try to get more than autographs.

"I am glad it's not me..." Kyojuro mutters with some blue shading on his face. "A-Anyways, should we just head for the train station?"

"If they can lose their crazy fans and meet us up there. I feel so sorry for them." the former Shinobi snickers behind his hand.

-

Speaking of the five they were still running from the fans. Ryoko dodged a few men and women by leaping onto the roof of the inn, same with the others and continued on running on the roof since they know their fans can't keep up with them. They kept on running forward, not daring to look back.

"Over there!" Meliodas shouts, as he spotted Yelena and the two others of their group now at the train station.

As Yelena and the two Hashiras are at the train station with the Mugen Train that is now back on service about to make its stop for passengers to get off and get on board, the five are now paces ahead of their crazy fans and eventually makes it to them. Because of how freaked out they are, they even went to Yelena for protection whose back is facing the fans now fast approaching.

And when they are getting closer, too close to any of the five's liking, that's when Yelena turns to them with the most venomous glare she's ever made on her face. Her now demonic crimson eyes gleaming with intense fire in them and even showing them her fangs.

 "LEAVE MY DARLINGS ALONE!!!" Yelena practically shrieks at them furiously like a very protective mama bear

Everyone at the station, and even the fans who came to a screeching halt, got scared out of their wits and the fans instantly turned on their heels and ran off with blue shadings on their faces. Like scared dogs with tails between their legs.

Tengen felt Elizabeth and Gelda shaking behind him, while Ryoko was behind Kyojuro and the brothers were behind Yelena in terror.

"No amount of therapy will help us through after that..." Zeldris muttered, his face was still pale.

"Kyojuro... does it say in the rule book to include slaying crazy fans?" Ryoko asks hopefully while clutching onto his haori.

"Um.... I'll have to double-check." Kyojuro remarks with a massive sweat drop on his head. At least they can hope that slaying crazy fans is acceptable.