Chapter 19

Dex's warning was only encouragement. I don't know where the fire came from. One moment I was cursing my luck, wishing I could stay as far away from him as possible. The next moment, I was grinding my body down on his lap, doing anything to drive him crazy. If I was a reasonable agent, I should have been focusing on my task. I should have taken this seriously.

But I was mad. Mad that I had cut myself out from Dexter's life and now he was in crisis. Mad that this is what I had been dealt when I needed cards that would help me locate my mother. I needed something and someone to channel all of that rage into and tormenting Dexter suddenly seemed so perfect.

Alcohol was handed out liberally alongside mocktails for the non-drinkers in the group. Fortunately, the majority of the members in the room were opting for alcoholic options while others were bowing out early.

Dexter didn't have to tell me what he was thinking, I could feel it in the way he held my hand, in the way he dragged me along from conversation to conversation. I smiled beautifully through the chatter I didn't understand, only feeling a spark when Dexter glanced at me, his eyes getting stuck on the neckline of my gown or my mouth. I was completely aware that we were progressing to a quieter part of the ballroom with a discrete door.

Dexter broke a few minutes later. As soon as he wasn't being pulled into a conversation about cars, he was pulling me out into a small, narrow hallway that must have been used by the staff.

"We are going to be fast and quiet. This never happened, do you understand?"

I grinned at him, my smile feeling mischievous. This was all I needed, I just had to get him out of my system once and for all. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Of course not," he muttered to himself.

There was no hesitation this time. The kiss was rough and demanding, our wants clearly on display. I was only vaguely aware that while we kissed, Dexter was shuffling us into a small nook on the side, in hopes that we would be less likely to get caught. I wish I had it in me to care, but I was already growing wetter by the second and I knew what I wanted. I stroked my hand down his chest, marveling at how rigid it was, how quickly I was making him breathe.

At when I palmed his hard cock through his slacks, his breathing turned into soft moans. Since we were being quick, I opted to ignore the buttons on his shirt and the bow tie at the base of his throat. Though unwrapping him completely would be delicious, we didn't have time. My nimble fingers made quick work of him belt and everything else in my way.

I knelt on the floor as he leaned his shoulders against a wall, hips out towards me. For a moment, I just took in the sight before me: Dexter waiting so expectantly, lips parted with want, eyes locked on me.

"We don't have time for you to be a tease," he rasped.

But I was going to be a tease. Little did Dexter know, but I was quite the tease, it was something of a specialty of mine. Slow movements, soft kisses, it was enough to make most men beg, pushed to their breaking point.

I gave him a coy smile before lowering my mouth towards his cock. But I didn't take him in my mouth like he wanted. I just hovered there, letting him feel my breath.

"Sweetheart, don't test me," he hissed.

My defiance was clear when I barely brushed my tongue around the tip. Watching his eyes roll back sent a bolt straight to my core. Soft touches with my fingers and gentle strokes with my tongue had him sighing in seconds. I felt like I could have toyed with him for hours, just listening to the sounds he made, watching the way his body rolled at each contact. It was all so perfect.

But I should have learned last time that the man who sat beside me on the couch and watch soap operas with me was not the same man who fucked me.

"This is the last time I'm warning you," he whispered into the darkened hallway.

I ignored him, naturally.

Both of his hands went around my head. I knew that what little control I had over the situation had been stripped away then, but even so, Dexter said, "If it's too much, dig your nail into my thigh. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head twice before his member was pushed into my mouth and my head was pushed down on him. It started out slow. He held me steady as he pushed himself into my mouth, going centimeter by centimeter until he felt resistance. At first, he would pause when he was deep in my mouth to allow me to adjust to his length. But each thrust came a little quicker. I stayed as relaxed as I could, letting him do what he wanted. If it hadn't been for the restrictiveness of the mermaid style gown, I would have plunged my fingers between my legs and give in to the pleasure that was strumming my body. There was something about this man taking what he wanted that just undid me.

For someone who loved being in control, I was surprisingly willing to give it all to Dexter in dark corners.

Even with his roughness and his obvious desire climax, he was responsive to me just the same. When he went too deep and I twisted away from him, he didn't fight me and he never let it happen again.

"London," he groaned. "Can I come in your mouth, sweetheart?"

I gave out a low moan in response.

"Oh, fucking hell," he hissed, his fingers curling into my scalp as he released in my mouth.

When he pulled away, I began fumbling with the zipper on my back. God knows I had wasted time already, if I wanted any satisfaction, I needed to be quick.

"Come on, we are going back to the party," Dexter said, his pants already done back up. A brief second was dedicated to his hair and his bowtie before he realized that I was staring at him. "I said that you might be in for a little punishment, didn't I?"

"You can't be serious."

"Oh, I take punishments very seriously. You and I are going back to the party and you get to spend the rest of the night smiling at guests who are here to celebrate me while your pussy is soaking wet."

~~~Question of the day~~~

If you could live in a Disney movie, which would you pick?