Temple/Dinosaur Run

Zach called Grey stupid and counted out four ankylosaurus but didn't count the reflection. "Five..." "Try not to move so much and no loud noises." They both nodded. I moved Zach off of me and got ready for anything she might try. I could hear a low grumble cone from her as she slowly rises up once we all noticed her. I've been in the same room as her but nothing has left me more scared than now. She let out a loud roar and ran towards the ankylosauruses kicking the sphere in the process.

I didn't have enough time to react to get this thing into gear. We were spinning which I got a little sick from. The other ankylosauruses were running right next to us i saw one of them trip. Once we stopped spinning I saw the indominous Rex  standing right next to us and an ankylosaurus in front of us. We were ignored in their battle. I got this thing to finally move but we got hit by the armored giants tail. Which sent us back spinning and now upside-down. I tried to move this thing again but it was no use.

When I looked at the dinosaurs their fight was over in seconds. The Indominous Rex over powered the ankylosaurus and went for its neck. She let out a roar of victory. Then turned her attention to us. And right at that moment Claire decided to call Zach. He tried to reach for his phone but couldn't get it. So when I reached for I grabbed it and hung up the phone as to not make anymore noise. But it was too late. "Guys... guys. Guys!" Grey got our attention we saw her looking right at us.

She turned the sphere so that we were looking directly at her. I could hear the other two panicking. She stuck a claw into the sphere which almost stabbed me in the process. She then let out a deafening roar as she opened her mouth to grab the sphere. Once she got a hold of it she raised us up and slammed the sphere back down on the ground. She did this another two times and the back of it broke.

I got an idea that might get us all out or just the boys out. I undid their seat belts and mine. They fell out of their seats and Zach told Grey to run. I think he knew what I was thinking. Once I was out of my seat I tried to get up as fast as possible. Only I wasn't fast enough and a piece of sharp glass got itself stuck into the back of my calf. Which hurt as all he'll but I had to get them to safety first. So I got up and ran in the same direction as they did. I heard her coming from behind me so I ran as fast as I could to get there faster.

After a short period of running I saw the both of them in the pond below where I was. I had no time think about my options so I jumped down before she could see me. I pulled the two boys down with me so she wouldn't see them either. I told them to stay under the water and listen for when she leaves. Once she did we resurfaced and swam to shore. All the adrenaline left too so that made walking harder to do. They laughed about all that just went down. I would like for us to get moving but I don't want to ruin their moment together.

Mini time skip

We ventured further into the forest after I bandaged my leg to at least slow down the bleeding. We saw some flipped over vehicles and a couple bloody broken helmets. No doubt that it was the Indominous Rex. She's probably on a war path right now. I bet she's trying to figure out where she fits on the food chain. I studied the helmet a bit longer than I thought I did. "Hey, we need to keep moving forward otherwise we'll never make out of here." Zach was the one to voice the sentence. He's right though as much I hate to admit that he is though.

I dropped the helmet and walked forward with the other two following behind. We saw a building of some sort that looked really old. "Do you guys want go explore and see if we can find anything in there?" I turned around to face them both. "Yeah, who know what we could find in there!" I see that Grey is doing better than before. I walked in there and that plants have over taken the whole place. "I think this was part of the original park." I walked over to the center of the room while the other two looked around.

I'm surprised thus place still stands considering the extreme changes that have happened. I saw the two boys near a very detailed picture of a raptor. It looks a bit like Blue. I saw that they made a torch and lit the way to wherever we go next.

After a while we cam into a garage with old jeeps in it. "Hey, do you remember when we fixed up grandpa's old jeep?" Grey nodded. "Well maybe we can fix one of these and get it running. Hey Chester ever fix a car?" I nodded. "I've fixed different kinds of cars just not often with this model." He seemed satisfied with that response. And looked for different things and tools to get this jeep running. I just hope that this idea works and doesn't waste time. I'd rather not do something for it to not work in the end while there is a giant man made dinosaur running loose.

Zach handed me various objects and told me to hold the car up since there wasn't a jack. I held it up as high as he needed and this was way harder than I thought it would be. Older versions of cars have actual metal instead of the modern-day car. I was struggling to hold it up and he's been under there for about almost ten minutes. "Okay I'm done now to work on the engine." I sighed in relief and set the jeep down. "Wow! That was cool how lifted up the car like that!" I weakly smiled at Grey and gave him a thumbs up. I think they might get this jeep up and running so we can leave. It's not the hardest thing to do after all older cars are easier to fix than the newer ones.

This is either the second or third story I've updated and I'm feeling great. Also I had to rewatch the movie since I couldn't remember what exactly happened in this scene. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye~

(1117 words)