The Final Battle

I kinda figured that the Indominous Rex was pissed off since she hit Blue and sent her flying into a building. So now not only were Owen and I mad so were Echo and Delta. Owen whistled and they took off to attack the dino. If you can even call it that. Owen and I took out our guns and aimed around the raptors to shoot the mutant while the others went to go hide. She was spinning around trying to get them off of her. The raptors were jumping on and off of her. It was hard to watch.

Owen saw my hesitation of shooting the indominous Rex. It wasn't like I couldn't do it. I just felt guilty since she trusted me the most. Plus the fact that I practically raised her since hatching made it more difficult. But i had to put that all behind me if we were to survive this island. So I decided one thing that I was promised I would do. I would protect Zack and Grey from any harm. Even if it means killing the Indominous Rex. And I will live up to that promise. I took aim and fired a shot.

I will admit that I'm about having to do this. Its whatever at this point. I fired another shot and Owen and I had to dodge from almost getting trampled by her. Echo and Delta were tag teaming on her and doing some damage. Not a lot but enough for her to notice. We kept going into buildings which cause more damage but it wasn't like anyone was going to be here to complain about it. I got an idea since the two raptors alone were struggling against the indominous Rex. "Owen! I'll be back!" He seemed confused but nodded.

I quickly ran over to where Claire and the two troublesome boys were hiding at. "Okay I have a quick question for you Grey. Which dinosaur do you know has a lot of teeth on land?" Grey was in shock but quickly answered. "The T-Rex. It has sixty teeth in total. Why?" I nodded. "I have an idea. Also Claire I need the radio." She handed it to me know what I was about to do. "Stay safe and please don't get eaten. Or injured any further." "No promises." I took off seeing as we were on limited time.

I ran faster than I ever have in my entire life. My life and others lives depended on me making it to the paddock. Once I made it I saw a camera that was still on. I spoke into the radio nit knowing who was on the other side. "Hey whoever is on the other side of this screen open paddock nine. And don't argue with me right now I have my brother shooting a monster and two kids with their aunt hiding in the battle field!" There was a moment of silence. "Okay fine. No arguing here." The voice said.

I had an extra flair with me and I lit it. I heard her coming my way. "Hey girly, I need a favor real quick." I heard a low rumbling come from her. I took off running back to wear the fight was at. Sh,e followed in suit and roared loudly. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. I was holding the the flair up high so she wouldn't get distracted and wonder off. Plus I could throw it at the indominous Rex so she wouldn't eat me for a quick snack. I doubt I taste good anyways.

I saw the Indominous Rex in sight. I ran under the skeleton and threw the flair at her. The T-Rex followed it and saw her too. Owen looked to me. "Run!" He took the hint and went for cover. She quickly took this as a threat to her territory. And with her being fully T-Rex and the other having the base of a T-Rex they're more likely to be territorial with each other. The Indominous took quick notice of the T-Rex and roared. The T-Rex ran towards her and went for the throat.

I went for cover with Owen. The T-Rex was losing rather quickly. But I don't blame her though. She wasn't prepared for something that wasn't even supposed to be alive. I was hiding in a different area than the others. I didn't have time to find them. I watched as the Indominous Rex was about to go for the kill until she heard a very familiar chirp like roar and then a screech. It was Blue. She survived after all. She made a slight distraction that was enough for the T-Rex to kick off the Indominous Rex.

Blue jumped from the T-Rex's back to the Indominous going back and forth. Going in for smaller blows but still helping. They quickly over powered the Indominous and backed her near where the ocean and the concrete meet near the mosasaurus's enclosure. They were both very intelligent no doubt since the mosasaurus is more likely than not hungry from not getting her usual fill for food. The Indominous made the mistake of trying to roar but was quickly cut off by the mosasaur jumping out of the water and dragging it with her into the deep with her to eat.

I went out of my hiding spot and ran to the center of where the fight previously took place. I heard the others run to where I was. They looked into the water with relief. "Glad that this is all over with." I heard Owen say. Everyone else agreed. We heard the two helpful dinos from behind. The T-Rex was already on her walking away enjoying her new freedom. "You're welcome!" I said jokingly after her. She let out a low rumble as a sort of thanks I think. Blue on the other hand was waiting for Owen.

She wanted his approval to leave. He nodded to her and took off running. Not wanting to look back on this place we heard the automated voice system come on one final time saying when the last boat was going to leave. Looks like we're all leaving to never come back to this place again.

I'm so sorry to those of you reading this. I got distracted with my other books and sort of forgot to update this one. I'll try to get in the next one if I can and I will give it more time than this book since I now have the time to do so. Anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter and I'll see you in the extra. Bye~