Sundrop x Reader ~ fluff pt1

You walk to the daycare and open the doors with your pass. It was 7 in the morning and your coffee wasn't waking you up.

"(Y/n)!! You were gone so long I was hoping you'd stay over last night, You didn't come by though did something happen?" You heard sun come down from his room and practically jumped on you.

"Im sorry sunny, yesterday was draining and I couldn't work the night shift to see you. Are you all charged up and ready for the day?" You hug sun, patting his back tiredly. He was hugging you back with all the strength in his body, youre lucky hes made of softer material than the other animatronics.

"Its okay because you're here now to play with me!! I couldn't figure out how to charge myself, but since you're here you can't help me!" He takes you to the desk and gives you his charger. (It plugs into the wall and he has a charging port on his back).

You tilt down his pants a little and plug him in and you sit at the desk to finish left over paper work on customer complaints and children's paperwork.

"(Y/n) I want paperwork like you! Can I do work with you please?" Sun whines and tugs on your shirt.

He loved being given an important job since you worked with him alot you made him special papers to "fill out". They were just questions asking how hes feeling today, what he wants to do today, etc. You would even grade them, he always got a 100% with a smiley face.

You gave him his "work" and crayons, it was the best way to keep him busy while you worked. He layer on his stomach next to you and started on his work.

After a little bit you finished up and sighed in relief and leaned back in your chair and you saw sun doodling on his paper. You got up and stretched, and felt sun hug you tightly from behind.

"Are we gonna play now? What about hide and seek? Maybe tag? Or maybe even truth or dare!" He giggled and was hoping around.

You didnt feel in the mood to be messing around but the kids wouldn't come until 9 so you didn't have much of a choice. "Lets play truth or dare, sounds fun." You smile and he takes you to a table with chairs.

After a few truths you decided to do a dare to make the game a little more fun.

"Give me a dare!" You smile and he claps his hands excitedly.

"I dare you to, um, give me a hug!" He opens his arms and hugs you quickly. You smile and hug him back and you could feel him burying his head into your neck with his hands rubbing your back and waist.

"My turn sunny, truth or dare?" You ask and he chooses dare. "I dare you to tell me your secret about anything!"

He freezes and let's go of you. "I think maybe my small secret is liking someone but I dont have any other secrets!" He says and looks down as if he was embarrassed.

"You like someone? You have to tell me who!" you pick up his face with your hands and he shakes his head.

"Theyre my best friend, I cant tell you because.. what if you dont like me anymore if I tell you? What if you stop visiting me at night? Ill be alone again and I dont like being alone I can't tell you!" He puts his hands on his face embarrassed.

"Sunny, I would never hurt you like that. I enjoy spending time with you and id love listening to you talk and how sweet you are. You can tell me sunny." You take his hand and rub them gently and he looks up at you.

"I like you (y/n) please don't be mad at me, I didnt want you to know because I was scared." He says and you smile and kiss his cheek softly.

"Awww sunny! I like you too! You're very sweet and I know how hard it is to tell someone you like them, I could never be mad at you!" You hug him and he hugs back tightly.

_________________________________

Should I continue this in a smut chapter? Ahhh I wanna do a freddy one so I might work on that too!