Valentines day special! All x Reader ~ Short Fluff

Human! Freddy:
   You were sitting around, sipping on soda at the plushie reward booth. You were bored waiting for this day to ne over. You saw a kid running over to you and asked for a Monty plush, you gave it to him after getting his tickets and saw Freddy.

  "(Y/n), its nice to see you! I've been looking all over for you because I wanted to give you this!" He hands you a heart shaped card. You smiled up at him and took it, opening it up it said:

  "You're such an amazing person, and even though we've known each other for a few months of working together, I can still feel happiness and joy whenever I'm with you! I want to make you my valentine, and also maybe even when we get to know each other more, my partner. Happy valentines day super star!
  - Your favorite person"

  You looked up at Freddy, to see him  flustered and fidgeting with his fingers. "What do you think, superstar? Will you be my valentine?" He smiles softly and you go up to him and hug him.

  "Of course Freddy! You're so cute I swear!" You kiss his cheek and mess up his hair. He hugs you back, really tightly, and swings you around happily.

  "Thank you super star! After today I can take you out to a movie! I got us tickets to see that one you've been talking about! It'll be super fun!" He said and sets yoy down. You and him talk about what you'll do after work and after getting off work, he drives you to the movies to see your favorite movie and treats you to your favorite snacks.

Human! Chica:
  You took a deep breath in looking at Chica, she was just finishing her work out session with the kids and looked tired. You held her favorite pizza and walked over to her.

  "Hey Chica! I brought you this!" You smiled happily and handed her the pizza. She smiles and kisses your cheek.

  "Thank you honey! I was just about to get one, im exhausted! I've been doing work outs all day, thank goodness im off the rest of the day. How have you been, sugar?" She smiles and you both walk to a table and sat down.

  "I've been good! I just got off my shift too, cleaning montys room was a pain. But also since its valentines day, I was thinking we could go out and go to a club! I heard they're doing an 80's night so it should be fun!" You smile.

  "That sounds amazing, I'd love to go with you! Let's go to my house and get ready babe!" She squeals happily, finishing her pizza and taking your hand.

  She takes you back to her place for you to help her pick out her outfit and she helps you pick out yours. You went to the club and had fun with Chica.

Human! Monty:
  You, Chica, and Roxy were talking to each other. It was a few hours before opening and you three were hanging out by the stage.

  "Then Freddy was had came by and.. hey, the boys are looking over here?" Chica motions her head to the boys, Freddy, Monty and Sunny, and smiles.

  "They're always looking at us, were prefect" Roxy smiles and wraps her arm around your shoulders. "But I heard someone wanted to ask out (y/n) here to be their valentine." Roxy smiles teasingly.

  "What? No way, let's go." You smile and stand up but before you could leave, Monty was already infront of you.

Roxy and Chica giggled and walked off, leaving you and Monty together alone. "Okay doll, let's just skip this. Youre going to be my valentine and im not taking no for an answer because it's embarrassing already." Monty wraps his arm around you and hands you a rose.

  You take the rose and notice its been dethroned and saw montys fingers bruised and covered with bandaids. "Maybe take me to the movies and ill agree, Montgomery" you smile.

  "Deal, and you know not to call me that darling." He growls, smiling and kissing your cheek.

Human! Roxy:
  You saw Roxy on stage finishing her performance and went up to her after she got off stage. "Hey Roxy! Nice work, ill walk you back to your room to get you freshened up." Roxy smiles and ruffles your hair.

  "Hey officer (y/n)! It's nice to see you." She wraps her arm around you and walks you to her room. You closed her curtains and watch as she reapplies her make up and brushes her hair.

  "(Y/n), its valentines day right? Has anyone asked you to be their valentine yet?" She smiles looking at you. You blushed and shook your head.

  "Im not really into that stuff, but I might be open to it. What about you?" You smile and she laughs softly.

  "Im not about it either but I wanted you to be my valentine, we do know each other really well and I think we'd be good valentine!" She stands up and takes your hands in hers, waiting for your answer.

  "Roxy of course id be your valentine! You're the coolest out of everyone!" You smile and she kisses your cheek, smiling back. 

  "Nice! We can go out some where if you want after work!" You both agreed on a date and after work, going to the best date you've had in awhile.

Human! Sun & Moon:
You went into the daycare, you've gotten a call about an emergency with the workers sun and moon.

  "Sunny! What happened?" You whispered, seeing the kids asleep. Sun takes you to the next room over with moon there and smiles.

  "Nothing bad, we just wanted you here! We made you this!" Sun smiles and hands you a picture of him, you and moon with the words "be our valentine!" With a bunch of hearts around the picture.

  You smile and cross your arms. "Guys, you only call me for emergencies, you had me worried! But of course ill be your valentine. You guys are such dorks." You hug them both and they kiss all over your face.

  "We knew you'd say yes to us, starlight. We were gonna wait but sun wanted to get you in as soon as possible." Moon smiles. Sun blushes and smiles too.

  "I couldn't wait til 4! Its too long from now!" He hugs you tightly. You giggle and stay with them, helping with the kids the rest of the day.