Glamrock Freddy x Reader ~ Smut

Hi babes, as I was writing/typing out the story I had to prevent myself from laughing at how ridiculous it was trying to have freddy stay a robot it just isn't convenient for me to think of how he could just have a dick so please spare me. He's a human in this story, just to make things easier for me! Thank you for your understanding <3

Its currently 2:30 as I finished this, youre welcome for this chapter hope you lovelies enjoy! :) this was around 1573 words wow
__________________________________________

You've been working all day and as soon as you were going to clock out, they ask you to stay the night shift because freddy was having a problem and requests specifically for you.

You loved the band mates, they were amazing and all but you know how much of a soft spot you had for them and they knew it too and would often request you for certain things. They felt comfortable with you and you felt just as comfortable with them. Though staying extra hours wasn't very exciting for you, you felt drained.

You walked to Freddy's Station and opened up his room and walked in to see him sitting on his couch. He perked up when he saw you and he stood up happily. "(Y/n)! Sit with me I think im going through some problems. It isn't like the last ones, everything seems fine but it's like I've been getting thoughts.." he says, like he was ashamed or embarrassed.

"Oh Freddy, don't feel embarrassed to tell me! I'm here to help you anyway I can, I just want to make sure whatever you have isn't hurting you or affecting you negatively! But you don't have to tell me right now if you aren't comfortable." You smile at him, and pat his back softly.

He smiles and does a deep breath before speaking again. "Im having weird thoughts about something, its making me feel strange. Its embarrassing, I cant put it into words because I dont want you to feel uncomfortable with me," he looked down. His voice sounded shy and you felt like you may know whats going on but you wanted to feel it would be the last thing freddy was feeling.

Ain't no way he was feeling horny, right? (He's horny).

"I asked for you because these thoughts are of you.. but also with me but doing something inappropriate.." with each word he slowly whispers. You felt your face heat up and your stomach become knots. This felt like some crazy dream and didn't know how to react.

"Freddy, there is a word for what you're feeling, its called being horny. I didnt expect you to be feeling this way with me, its just surprising." You smile but feel your face get hotter and red.

Freddy blushed, "it's already humiliating telling you since its you ive been thinking about.. is there a way to stop it?" He asks and looks at you hoping for yes.

God this was so awkward, especially now that you're going to have to him what sex was. And that you might have to be a volunteer for this. (Good luck babes ;). )

"Yes there is but it's temporary until you feel the need to do it again, its um, you know.. sex?" You look down at your shoes and heard him almost choke. "Freddy oh my God please calm down its not bad and if you want I could try to help you as best as I can" you almost laugh at his reaction.

"You want to help me? Isn't it inappropriate? What if we get caught or the feeling doesn't go away?" He was asking way too many questions and you wanted to get this over with quickly so you can go home and sleep.

You kiss his cheek catching his off guard, and have him look at you so that you could kiss his lips. He was shocked but slowly kissed you back and you felt his hands try holding your hips but he was hesitant. You pull away and see him pout a bit, making you smile at him.

"Take it out and we can make it quick, you'll feel better after" you smile and get back up and get on your knees infront of him. He looked embarrassed unzipping and unbuttoning his pants, pulling out his dick. He was pretty excited you could see.

You didnt tell him but you had no idea what to do, this was your first time so you just went with it. You wrapped your hand around his dick and started to pump him slowly, he started moaning softly and tilting his head back. You decided to test the waters and started to suck softly on his tip.

"Ooh fuck (y/n)..~" he whispered and you felt his hand grip your hair almost roughly. You started to take him fully in your mouth and moan softly, he was pushing your head up and down helping you a little. You made sure to rub your tongue against his dick good, he was moaning your name like crazy it was making you crazy.

You soon started to feel him twitch in your mouth and you knew that would mean he's close, so you pulled away from him and watch his face change from a cute pleasured face to a confused pouty look.

"Please (y/n) dont tease me like that, I really need you" he whimpers and watches as you take your pants and underwear off. He stared at your parts long you had to snap him out of his trance. "I-im sorry you're just so admirable" he puts his hands on your hips and stands up.

He pulls you in for a kiss, slowly turning into an intense makeout you didn't even feel him leading you to his mirror station, setting you down on the table, but you did feel him grinding against you roughly. He pulled away and kissed your neck and moaned digging his nails into your hips.

"Please (y/n) please let me have you, I want you so bad please my superstar~" you felt his tip push inside you and you moaned in pleasure and pain. You gripped his shoulders and let him continue letting him know to be slow and gentle.

After a minute or two he was fully inside you, it hurt a bit for you but it felt so good too. "Youre doing amazing superstar, I hope I didn't hurt you too bad, let me know when youre ready~" he hums, kissing your neck and collarbone.

"You can move freddy, remember be slow at first~" you rock your hips causing both of you two to moan and he started to thrust softly and his moans started to sound like soft growls. He started to get rougher and more needy.

"Fuck it feels so good (y/n), youre taking it like such a good superstar~ tell me youre my superstar, my love~" he grabs your face softly to make you look at him, you felt like you were melting.

"I-im your, ahh~ your s-superstar~!" You moaned out feeling close. He smiles and thrusts faster and kisses you, his hands gripping your thighs and spreading your legs a little wider. He was hitting your spot and he knew once you moaned loudly and started digging your nails into his back. This time it was his turn to be the tease.

He slides out of you and you glare at him making him laugh. "Dont be mad, I just wanted to get you back~ lets try a diffrent position" he picks you up and has you stand looking at yourself in the mirror and forcefully bends you over. You get caught of guard and whine.

He grabs you by your hair and makes you look in the mirror and smirks. "Look at you, you look so cute like this~" he says and slides back inside you, never taking his eyes off your reflection to see your reactions.

He starts thrusting into you, he was rough with it too but you loved it. He pulls your back to his chest, making sure you could hear him moan your name and how good he feels. You could feel yourself become closer again, freddy was moaning how he felt the same.

"Freddy~! Please don't stop im close please~!" You whine, he bites your neck softly, his moans turning into growls.

"Im close, be good for me and let me cum in you superstar~" he moans out thrusting faster into you. You could feel him twitch and soon cum inside you, your legs were shaking cumming too. You let out a loud moan and gasps for air. Freddy holding you tightly taking breaths and slowly sliding out of you.

"I wasn't too rough right (y/n)? I hope I didn't hurt you, I was getting carried away it just felt really good," Freddy sits you down on his couch and cleans you up with tissues he had and helps putting your pants back on.

"It felt amazing freddy, you were perfect, but you have to take me home I cant walk right now and would love to get cuddles from you when we get home." You smile, his face getting red from your statement but helps you back to your car and drives you home to take care of you for the night.