ANNOUNCEMENT. What Comes Next

──────────────────────────

NOTE

This section provides details and updates concerning the book's status and outlines prospective changes that may be implemented in the future. This chapter is intended to serve as a resource for upcoming needs and revisions.

— With love, Xierryne —

──────────────────────────

1 4 . 0 3 . 2 0 2 2⠀|⠀FIRST NOTE

•⠀Good day to you all! I want to announce a few things regarding "Black Clover: The Whisperer" here!

•⠀But first, I would like to apologize for not updating in the past few weeks,maybe even months (I do not keep track of myschedule anymore).

•⠀Although my exam week is finished, I am about to enter two or three months' worth offieldwork practicum and internship! So, there will be no definite updates untilthen (unless I can find time to write)!

•⠀I will mostly be rewriting, re-editing, correcting all mistakes, typographical errors, and grammatical errors, adding, and omitting this book. I will also be reading through them a few times before republishing, so this might take a (very long) while.

•⠀You are free to point out any mistake,typographical, or grammatical errors in this book! Iwill do my best to respond and fix them quickly! I may ormay not respond to your comments, but I will fix my mistakes after readingthem.

•⠀Since I will be editing on another platform, all chapters will not be unpublishedthis time.

•⠀All aesthetics and writing formats in this book will mostly be changed. I will change them as I re-edit the chapters.

•⠀Several plotpoints will be altered, but they will mostly remain thesame. In this case, I plan to rewrite how I sentence the story to make it alittle better to read.

•⠀Note how the book cover keeps changing from timeto time—I am trying to find the right cover to"describe" this story, so I hope you don't mind the constant changes!

•⠀As someone who loves writing and drawing ashobbies, I believe that no work will ever be complete and perfect. And as awriter and artist, I will continue to improve myself by editing and reading myworks repeatedly. I think that it is the perfect way to see how much I have grown since I first began writing in late 2020. That is all I have to say, apologies for the longnote! I am very thankful for all who have supported andloved this fan fiction that I wrote out of whim. So, thank you all! And for allthe new readers, welcome!

•⠀Do wait for the rewritten version of the book! I will not be unpublishing the current version of the book, but I recommend waiting in case I changed them when you're in the middle of reading to not get confused.

──────────────────────────

3 0 . 0 6 . 2 0 2 2⠀|⠀SECOND NOTE

•⠀Hello there, dear readers!! It has been quite a while since you have heard from me or this book!

•⠀Unfortunately, I have been so busy lately with events and school projects that I did not have time to write anything great or update this book.

•⠀But to quell your worries for the time being, yes, "Black Clover: The Whisperer" will be continuing. I do not know when I will update it, but I will do it when I have the time.

•⠀Most of the time, I find that forcing myself to write always ends in bad results (in my opinion), so I am refraining from forcing myself when I'm too tired or not in the mood to write, to avoid updating chapters with words I'm not satisfied with.

•⠀Don't worry though, I am planning to finish "Black Clover: The Whisperer" (and possibly other stories to come) even if it takes me years!! Though, I don't think that I will be updating anytime soon since I've been swamped with school projects, personal projects, and other things.

•⠀I am also almost in my last year of high school in a couple of weeks, so expect fewer updates!! Thank you so much for your patience!!

──────────────────────────

1 9 . 0 7 . 2 0 2 3⠀|⠀THIRD NOTE

•⠀The rewrite is finally here! I know it took me a long time to finally edit and rewrite most of the chapters, but I am finally quite satisfied with the result unless I decide to change it again (but I sure hope not).

•⠀There have been a lot of warm and sweet comments, along with other things happening to this book that I am happy about, so thank you all for the constant support and love!! Cheers to me finally finishing the rewrite and to you all for your infinite patience!!

•⠀I will be working on the remaining chapters (there are still more to rewrite) and updating them when I have the time, so there is no guarantee that I won't go on another hiatus or work on another rewrite. I hope you understand!

•⠀That is all from me! Have a good day, lovelies!

──────────────────────────

D D . M M . Y Y Y Y⠀|⠀FOURTH NOTE

TBA

──────────────────────────

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — 2022

Yūki Tabata